!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Inviting Friends and Family to PA

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Inviting Friends and Family to PA

Post by Wakamaru » January 13th, 2016, 9:15 am

Friends & FamilyFriends and family are more than welcome to join the Petoholics Anonymous A3 sister guild. If you have a friend or family member that would like to join the PA guild please don't hesitate to let us know by posting a response to this thread. We will make arrangements with you (via PM) to get them added to the guild.

Please note that joining PA does not make them an A3 member. If they wish to join A3 they must go through the formal registration process here on the forum.

Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Sandydul
United States of America

Re: Inviting Friends and Family to PA

Post by Sandydul » January 26th, 2016, 12:27 am

Hi, is the sister guild still active? I haven't seen anyone online on the frequent occasions I am on. Prime time even. And last I checked, the guild bank was emptied? Anyone still home?

thanks
sandy
Petszmaster @ Azeroth Adoption Agency
WCP @ http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Sandydul

OzinLA
Team Member
Team Member
Australia

Post by OzinLA » January 26th, 2016, 6:37 pm

Sandydul wrote:Hi, is the sister guild still active? I haven't seen anyone online on the frequent occasions I am on. Prime time even. And last I checked, the guild bank was emptied? Anyone still home?

thanks
sandy
It exists. I have a character in PA, but the extent of my activity is garrison missions on weekends. So a quick 5-10 min at 7 am Pacific. I don't think that qualifies as prime-time anywhere in the globe, lol. Oh, and I haven't even looked in the bank, it's just not a perk I use.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoptions: Stocking
Assistant Guide Manager
Recruitment Team

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Post by Wakamaru » January 26th, 2016, 8:45 pm

Sandydul wrote:Hi, is the sister guild still active? I haven't seen anyone online on the frequent occasions I am on. Prime time even. And last I checked, the guild bank was emptied? Anyone still home?

thanks
sandy
Hi Sandy!

The sister guild is still there. Active is subject to definition though :P This is just something extra we have for members who wanted to also level, but most of us main elsewhere. As for the bank - it had sat virtually untouched for about two months. I scooped items out of it so we could (1) turn half of it into extra storage and (2) make room for other more useful items. Some of the items I took out will go back in once I have a chance to sort them, but others that aren't exactly popular items will be auctions and the money added to A3s funds.

Thanks,
Waka

Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin