!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Wild Pet Capture Service Information Post

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Wild Pet Capture Service Information Post

Post by Wakamaru » May 9th, 2016, 11:38 pm

WILD PET CAPTURE SERVICE

Introduction
Above all else... A3 loves collecting pets! Collection doesn't just stop at pets that can be traded and adopted though - there are a few worlds' worth of wild pets out there waiting for collectors, too! A few of us would like to offer our love of hunting wild pets to A3 members to help them also round out their wild pet needs.

How It Works
Each week (sometimes a few times each week!) we will comb zones to help members find the wild pets they are still after. We will turn a zone upside-down and inside-out looking for your pet(s) and message you once we've found them. You will then come and capture it!

There are both Horde and Alliance hunters on standby to help with the pet search, so both factions are welcome. We will invite you to group via BattleTag so you can participate from any server!

Standard Service Dates
Hunter 1: Friday @ 7pm ET
Hunter 2: Friday @ 9pm ET

If your schedule requires you to play during other days and times that is fine; we can work with many schedules! These are just our standard preferred days and times.

How To Sign Up For The Service
To sign up for this service you will need to create a new post HERE. When you create your new post you will find the following already generated in the post for you:

Code: Select all

**if your post is not a hunting request you may delete these  preset fields**

[b][u]BattleTag[/u]:[/b] 
*if you do not wish to post your battletag you can pm it to Wakamaru instead.
[b][u]Faction(s)[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]Available Days/Times[/u]:[/b]

[b][u]Needs List[/u]:[/b]
*remember to sort pets by zone
*remember to include any specifics you want/need (ie. breed, quality, alternative skin, etc.) 

[b]Zone:[/b]
{pet list here}
Fill these fields out - be thorough!

List Rules
  • Your list must be sorted by zone. Unsorted lists will be removed.
  • Your list must be kept up-to-date. You can edit it any time to make adjustments. Be sure to add a reply post when you've updated it.
  • Please, no 'wall of text' posts.
  • If you want very specific pets (i.e. a certain quality and breed) you need to include this information on your list. If you don't specify these details we'll assume anything will do.
Search & Capture Rules http://www.wowhead.com/npc=63365/terrible-turnip Important Information
  • There is no 'fee' for this service, but pet donations to help others are always appreciated.
  • Please be respectful of staff members' time and if you can't make an event or are going to be late, please notify as soon as you possibly can. If no one shows up by 7:30pm ET for Hunter #1 and 9:30pm ET for Hunter #2 then that evening's hunt(s) will be canceled. If you schedule hunts and regularly show up late or not at all, you will be removed from the service.
Your Hunting Request
Once you have posted your hunting request in the Capture Service forum, Vivienne or Wakamaru will confirm hunting days and times with you in a response to your post. Please watch for this! You will also receive a BattleTag invite from either Sassafras#1459 or Wakamaru#1375; you must accept it! This is how we will group with and contact you about found pets. After the event ends – all BattleTags will be removed.

Once you have finished a hunt, please update your list! Make sure to reply to your own hunt list to let us know when it has been updated so we know to reschedule a new hunt with you.

Keep in mind that we may not be able to assist each player each week, but we'll be sure that we get to everyone eventually! Other weeks we may work with more than one person at once if they share zone needs.
Community Leader / Team Member
Wakamaru @ A3 | Hellcatt @ PA
WCP | @TamerWakamaru | @A3pets | Send Private Message
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager
Social Media Team
Team Challenge Manager
Tweet Scheduling

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Re: Wild Pet Capture Service Information Post

Post by Wakamaru » May 9th, 2016, 11:44 pm

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Q: Can I participate in the event by being a "finder"?
A: Yes! If you would like to volunteer as a finder please contact Wakamaru via private message. She will gather and send information.

Q: Are any zones restricted?
A: No! Any zone in the World of Warcraft is welcome.

Q: Am I being too picky?
A: No way! You may be as specific and picky as you want with the pets you are after. We love the hunt and will do our best to help find what you are after.

Q: Can I put more than one zone in my hunting list?
A: Yes! Be aware that we may not be able to get to all of them in a single hunting session though.
Community Leader / Team Member
Wakamaru @ A3 | Hellcatt @ PA
WCP | @TamerWakamaru | @A3pets | Send Private Message
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager
Social Media Team
Team Challenge Manager
Tweet Scheduling

Ehly
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Re: Wild Pet Capture Service Information Post

Post by Ehly » November 24th, 2016, 4:48 pm

Hopefully I'm posting in an okay spot. I'm on a low-pop server, so I can usually find Minfernals pretty easily. I can help out there. Horde, usually level 110
Crankymcduck @ Azeroth Adoption Agency | Marzipanda @ Petoholics Anonymous
WCP @ http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Ehly/

Return to “Wild Pet Capture Service”