!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Help Ehly Catch Stuff  [COMPLETE]

Ehly
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Help Ehly Catch Stuff  [COMPLETE]

Post by Ehly » November 11th, 2016, 10:53 pm

BattleTag: epicmel#11832

Faction(s): Horde
Available Days/Times: Weekend mornings are great, but I'm available most evenings, if I can plan a little ahead.

Needs List:[/b]

Zone: Draenor
Talador: Crimsonwing Moth (P/S)
Spires of Arak: Sapphire Firefly (H/S)

Tanaan Jungle:
(bonus help would be getting more flight paths)
Violet Firefly (H/S)
Bloodbeak (P/P)

Broken Isles: I'm missing good breeds for the few pets I do have, and missing a bunch altogether. What I'd love, if anyone has the time, is a hunting buddy, to help navigate and find good breeds, while covering my poor clothie behind.

This capture request has been completed. -Waka

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Re: Help Ehly Catch Stuff

Post by Wakamaru » November 14th, 2016, 11:28 pm

Ehly wrote:BattleTag: epicmel#11832

Faction(s): Horde
Available Days/Times: Weekend mornings are great, but I'm available most evenings, if I can plan a little ahead.

Needs List:[/b]

Zone: Draenor
Talador: Crimsonwing Moth (P/S)
Spires of Arak: Sapphire Firefly (H/S)

Tanaan Jungle:
(bonus help would be getting more flight paths)
Violet Firefly )H/S)
Bloodbeak (P/P)

Broken Isles: I'm missing good breeds for the few pets I do have, and missing a bunch altogether. What I'd love, if anyone has the time, is a hunting buddy, to help navigate and find good breeds, while covering my poor clothie behind.

Hi Ehly!

I'm available Thursday-Sunday 7pm+ CT. I can also do Saturday and Sunday 11:00am+ CT.

I have WoD flying and can help hunt for your pets and get you the flight points as well. I also have a great track record with finding Crimsonwing Moths and Sapphire Fireflies for folks (23 and 23 :D). Let me know if any of the days/times I've listed will work for you and we'll get together!

Did you have quality preferences?

Thanks,
Waka

Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Ehly
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by Ehly » November 15th, 2016, 12:03 pm

Wakamaru wrote: Hi Ehly!

I'm available Thursday-Sunday 7pm+ CT. I can also do Saturday and Sunday 11:00am+ CT.

I have WoD flying and can help hunt for your pets and get you the flight points as well. I also have a great track record with finding Crimsonwing Moths and Sapphire Fireflies for folks (23 and 23 :D). Let me know if any of the days/times I've listed will work for you and we'll get together!

Did you have quality preferences?

Thanks,
Waka
Hey, Waka! Thanks so much!! We're an hour apart, but if you think we could do something in Draenor /Tanaan in an hour* or so, 7 PM your time Thursday would be great. Otherwise, maybe Sat. night or over the holiday weekend. (It looks like you're booked on Friday (& I might tag along if it works out and I'm welcome).)

*I try to be offline by 9:30 PM ET Sun - Thur because i have to get up so early for work. I might get to work remotely next Wednesday, so Tuesday night would be wide open.

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Post by Wakamaru » November 15th, 2016, 3:56 pm

Ehly wrote:Hey, Waka! Thanks so much!! We're an hour apart, but if you think we could do something in Draenor /Tanaan in an hour* or so, 7 PM your time Thursday would be great. Otherwise, maybe Sat. night or over the holiday weekend. (It looks like you're booked on Friday (& I might tag along if it works out and I'm welcome).)

*I try to be offline by 9:30 PM ET Sun - Thur because i have to get up so early for work. I might get to work remotely next Wednesday, so Tuesday night would be wide open.
7pm Thursday my time will be fine. We can do as much as we can during that time and if we need to set up another day to finish then we can.

I'll send you a Btag request tonight.

Thanks!
Waka

Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Ehly
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by Ehly » November 15th, 2016, 6:13 pm

Oh, and no quality concerns. I'll stone if I can get the breed(s) I want.

Ehly
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by Ehly » November 17th, 2016, 11:13 pm

What a great experience!! Not only did Waka help me get some missing flight paths in Tanaan & Azsuna, but I also got several new wild pets and upgraded (breeds) of others:

Draenor: New Sapphire Firefly & Crimsonwing Moth, both the breeds I wanted. Already stoned to rare.
Tanaan: Replaced Violet Firefly & Bloodbeak with better breeds, both already stoned to rare
Then we jumped over to Azsuna, where I got 5 new pets: Eldritch Manafiend, Albatross Chick, Fel Spider, Fledgling Kingfeather & Fledgling Oliveback (?) and got a better rare Olivetail Hare. The S/S breed continues to elude me, but my new one is better than it was. One of the bird fights also dropped a stone, so I only need 1 more flying stone to cover everything I got tonight.

Thanks, Waka!!

Return to “Wild Pet Capture Service”