!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

JewelCraft (x1)

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

JewelCraft (x1)

Post by Wakamaru » November 26th, 2016, 7:23 pm

TOYS FOR TAMERS

[attachment=0]$ (10).jpg[/attachment]
JewelCraft (x20+)
Event Information
viewtopic.php?f=160&t=1983

Entry Deadline
December 31st at 11:59pm ET

Drawing
January 1st through January 7th

How To Enter
Answer the following: What expansion did you start playing? What made you want to start playing? (prepare yourself for the 'back in my day' stories!) 

Participate Without Entering
If you would like to participate in the conversation / task without entering to win, please copy the following form to do so. Insert your message(s) between the "offtopic" and "/offtopic" bbcode brackets.

Code: Select all

[offtopic]message here[/offtopic]
GIVEAWAY PARTICIPATION

[size=125][align=center]ENTRIES[/align][/size][hrc=black]3[/hrc][list=1][*]Sandwalker[*]Darolyn[*]solitha[*]pontiacgtp[*]tinibree[*]Ssparkles[*]Ehly[*]Golconda[*]flameflash[*]Pencilmon[*]Babybug[*]Smadronia[*]Astrae[*]Muddygrayfox[*]damiasylver04[*]Irayna[*]Angryelf[*][highlight=#00BF00]Wakamaru[/highlight][*]Zandorian[*]Windedwolf81[*]Jazmyne[*]Beia15[*]zariniaa[*]Fenrasta[*]Reicka[*]Jedikitten[/list]
[size=125][align=center]nonENTRIES[/align][/size][hrc=black]3[/hrc][list=1][*][/list]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Sandwalker
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Re: JewelCraft (x1)

Post by Sandwalker » December 1st, 2016, 8:58 pm

I started playing at the very end of Cataclysm, a couple weeks before Mists of Pandaria was released. I think Piwa and 'our' husband were playing, and I figured I'd see what it was like. I got everything up to Cataclysm for $20, and bought MoP three days before the Thanksgiving Black Friday sale -- I was so annoyed. :p

It was a steep learning curve, as I'd never played such a game before, but I'm glad I picked it up.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Date Keeper
Guide Copy Editor
Pawprint Press Copy Editor
Reading With Leashes Copy Editor
Wearer of Sparkling Blue Editor Cap

Darolyn
Superstar
Superstar
Canada

Post by Darolyn » December 1st, 2016, 11:15 pm

I started playing just before Wrath. And really, I started playing because I wanted to see what my roommate spent all his time doing. He wanted a second account to be able to dual box....so we got me an account...he expected me to play once and quit...well, after Wrath, he quit, and I kept playing. We're more than roommates now, been together six years or so, and I'm still here. And pet obsessed.

solitha
United States of America

Post by solitha » December 2nd, 2016, 4:13 am

I began playing in Vanilla, a month or two before TBC. I'd never played an MMO before, or even much in the way of graphical games. My then-boyfriend-now-husband's then-coworkers got him into playing it, and I got curious...

My character was such a mess back then. Talent choices all over the place, a wild mix of int, str, and agi gear... I had no idea what I was getting into :)

pontiacgtp
United States of America

Post by pontiacgtp » December 2nd, 2016, 5:01 am

I started playing mid vanilla. After much pushing by several friends to play I gave in an started a rogue. Pretty much just pvp'd in vanilla got more into raiding in BC.

Ssparkles
Team Member
Team Member
Australia

Post by Ssparkles » December 2nd, 2016, 6:43 am

I started towards the end of Burning Crusade. Not long after wow's forth anniversary. So I never got a Baby Blizzard Bear.
My lil Sis had split with her partner and moved in with me. She'd spend hours playing. I'd spend hours watching her play. Finally decided to download a trial a account and see if I liked playing it.
Turns out I did. And still do.
Helper
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Official Community Guinea Pig

Ehly
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by Ehly » December 2nd, 2016, 11:53 pm

WotLK.

What got me playing... oh, crap. Fishing. My husband had been playing for a while. We were sharing an office and he kept wanting me to turn around and watch this or that. Then he showed me fishing and I was fascinated. So, yeah. Fishing.

flameflash
United States of America

Post by flameflash » December 3rd, 2016, 12:15 pm

Okay, first off, that toy is awesome. Didn't even know it existed.

I started playing at the tail end of BC. A coworker convinced me to give it a shot.

I drug my wife in during the trial period because 'it's dangerous to go alone'. ;)

Since she was also hooked, we signed up!
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Forum Moderator
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Sister Guild (Petoholics Anonymous) Manager

Pencilmon
United States of America

Post by Pencilmon » December 4th, 2016, 12:14 am

I started playing middle of Vanilla. After watching some friends play I gave in and started a dwarf hunter.

Babybug
United States of America

Post by Babybug » December 4th, 2016, 3:39 am

I started playing at the end of Vanilla a month before Burning Crusade. What got me started is well during the Winter Veil event my boyfriend wanted my help. He was trying to do two things at the same time. Farm the small eggs in Westfall and cook us some dinner. So he showed me what to do for the egg farming. While he finish cooking our meal. I really had no idea of what I was getting into.

Smadronia
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by Smadronia » December 4th, 2016, 9:59 pm

I was in the open beta the month or two before the game opened up. So the opening day of WoW, I was there, along with half the server, in the Night Elf Starting area.

Astrae
Canada

Post by Astrae » December 5th, 2016, 10:43 pm

I started playing right before TBC. I remember when I first met my husband and he logged into the game, and he was in Ironforge, seeing everyone running around ("Those are other PEOPLE?") was absolutely mind blowing to me at that time. I started playing after we had our first child and we needed something to do together in the evenings that we could do at home, quietly, while she slept :)

Muddgrayfox
United States of America

Post by Muddgrayfox » December 6th, 2016, 9:49 pm

I started in BC. A bunch of my SCA friends and I all started together

damiasylver04
United States of America

Post by damiasylver04 » December 14th, 2016, 7:46 pm

What expansion did you start playing? What made you want to start playing? (prepare yourself for the 'back in my day' stories!)
Pandaria. short answer...my boyfriend. He played a lot. Now I play more than him lol!

Angryelf
United States of America

Post by Angryelf » December 17th, 2016, 2:18 pm

I started in BC. My hubby pestered me all throughout Vanilla to play and I kept insisting it wasn't my kind of game. When BC came out I gave in and tried it out. Needless to say I loved it and I probably play more than he does now, lol.

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Post by Wakamaru » December 18th, 2016, 5:22 am

I started playing in Vanilla! I hadn't ever played MMO's before (although I did love RPGs on consoles), but the guys I worked with were making the switch from EQ/EQ2 to WoW and I decided to try it out. I never actually ran or did anything with them, but I was quickly hooked!
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Zandorian

Post by Zandorian » December 18th, 2016, 9:47 pm

WoD, because my friends wanted me to play. Sadly they don't pet battle as much as I do.

Return to “Toys For Tamers”