!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

JewelCraft (x1)

Windedwolf81
United States of America

Re: JewelCraft (x1)

Post by Windedwolf81 » December 19th, 2016, 9:06 pm

I started playing the February after vanilla started. My husband bought the game with Christmas money and after watching him play for about a month i was like what is the point and fun of these games. A month later we were buying me a laptop and my own copy. I have been on and off every since but have bought every expansion as the collectors edition except for the first one.

Fenrasta
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by Fenrasta » December 31st, 2016, 5:30 pm

I started playing near the end of Classic - I didn't get to participate in the first Scourge Invasion, but I remember guildies talking about it when I was first exploring Wailing Caverns.

At the time, my husband-to-be and I were courting (we were on different continents, so 'dating' doesn't seem the right word), and we had been doing things like renting the same movie (remember when Blockbuster Video was a thing?) and watching it at the same time while talking on the phone. I asked if he had any ideas for something that we could do together that was more engaging or active, instead of as passive as a movie, and he said, "Well, there's this online game I play..."

-Fen

Reicka

Post by Reicka » December 31st, 2016, 8:04 pm

Vanilla and was recced by a friend, that's about it.

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Post by Jedikitten » December 31st, 2016, 11:46 pm

I started playing at the end of Cataclysm. I'd watched my college roommate play for years, and then I met my husband and he's an avid player, so I figured I ought to try it out.
ImageImage
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team

Return to “Toys For Tamers”