TAB 6 Adoption Requests
Posted: August 17th, 2020, 8:55 am
Basic Adoption Requirements
- Make sure that you have read the [OFFICIAL] Adopting Battle Pets post.
- May not already own the pet(s) you are requesting.
- You may only post one request per tab per week. Each tab request can have multiple pets though!
- You will only receive one pet from each of your lists each week.
- If your request is denied, you may not submit another request.
- Requests are filled in the order they are received.
- There is no pet waiting list.
- If your request pet(s) is out of stock, you can try again next time it's available.
- If the background of your adoption post is still white, your pet hasn't been sent yet.
- If the background of your adoption post is green, your pet has been sent.
- If the background of your adoption post is red, your adoption request was denied.
If you need a pet removed from your request list, follow these steps:
- Find your request post(s).
- Click the "Report" button located near the top-right corner of the post (!).
- List the pet(s) that need to be removed from the request in the notes.
- You may not add new pets to your list.
Copy the form below and fill it out: