!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Request Membership

tangled_rhythms
United States of America

Request Membership

Post by tangled_rhythms » June 24th, 2020, 1:37 am

⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎
-------------------------------
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• BattleTag: Talia#1168
• Bladefist Character Name: Lyalock
• Name + Realm Of Your Main: (level 20+) Lyaena Blackhand US
• Typical Play Schedule: Whenever I can't sleep usually :) Tends to be from about 11pm - 5am, but I'm flexible. I usually sleep from 6am - 3pm when I'm at home in WA. If I'm visiting the grandloves in TN, it's whenever I get a moment because there are 5 of them!
• How Did You Hear About Us? I was googling Warcraft Pet lists and you showed up in the search! I'm on discord for work, so here I am!

GETTING TO KNOW YOU
• How long have you played WoW? I started playing WoW in early 2005, left for the entire TBC expansion because I was mad at Blizz for some reason I don't even remember, came back around Jan 2008. There have been short hiatus' but for the most part, I've been active.
• What's your favorite pet? Allllll of them!!! Actually, I think my newest favorite is the Void Scarred Pup.
• How did you get started collecting vanity pets/battle pets? I saw one, thought it was adorable, asked about it, then became addicted
• Tells us something about yourself! I love to read, especially science fiction but I won't touch romance. I've gone back to college because I figured why not. By next April, I should have my AAS in Networking/Cybersecurity with a concentration in Database Management. After that, it's up to the Fates to decide
⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

tangled_rhythms
United States of America

Re: Request Membership

Post by tangled_rhythms » June 28th, 2020, 5:36 am

tangled_rhythms wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 1:37 am
⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• BattleTag: Talia#1166 *****I gave the wrong bnet number, I'm so sorry. My eyes are old and I couldn't tell the difference between a 6 and an 8! I couldn't find a way to edit, so I'm doing a reply*******
• Bladefist Character Name: Lyalock
• Name + Realm Of Your Main: (level 20+) Lyaena Blackhand US
• Typical Play Schedule: Whenever I can't sleep usually :) Tends to be from about 11pm - 5am, but I'm flexible. I usually sleep from 6am - 3pm when I'm at home in WA. If I'm visiting the grandloves in TN, it's whenever I get a moment because there are 5 of them!
• How Did You Hear About Us? I was googling Warcraft Pet lists and you showed up in the search! I'm on discord for work, so here I am!

GETTING TO KNOW YOU
• How long have you played WoW? I started playing WoW in early 2005, left for the entire TBC expansion because I was mad at Blizz for some reason I don't even remember, came back around Jan 2008. There have been short hiatus' but for the most part, I've been active.
• What's your favorite pet? Allllll of them!!! Actually, I think my newest favorite is the Void Scarred Pup.
• How did you get started collecting vanity pets/battle pets? I saw one, thought it was adorable, asked about it, then became addicted
• Tells us something about yourself! I love to read, especially science fiction but I won't touch romance. I've gone back to college because I figured why not. By next April, I should have my AAS in Networking/Cybersecurity with a concentration in Database Management. After that, it's up to the Fates to decide
⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Post by Jedikitten » June 29th, 2020, 1:16 am

Hi @tangled_rhythms!

Btag request sent from Jedikitten. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Flameflash, OzinLA, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours of the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

Thanks!
~Jedi c:
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team
ImageImage

OzinLA
Team Member
Team Member
Australia

Post by OzinLA » June 29th, 2020, 8:57 am

Hi @tangled_rhythms

Be on the lookout for a bnet request from Telopea (me). You may also receive requests from the other recruiters - Jedikitten, Flameflash, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

Oz

P.S. I get you with the old eyes (mine are too). Thanks for updating your bnet tag.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoptions: Stocking
Assistant Guide Manager
Recruitment Team

Return to “☺ Request Membership ☺”