!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Membership request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

tejay

Membership request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Post by tejay » May 19th, 2016, 3:52 pm

➞ WarcraftPets.com Member Name:tejay
➞ WarcraftPets.com Profile URL: http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Tejay/
➞ BattleTag: (ex: Btag#1234)
➞ Bladefist Character Name: (that you wish to be added to the guild on) Tejo
➞ Playing Schedule: EST daytime, usually 9-5 as I "multi-task" at work
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
➞ How long have you played WoW?: Wrath baby. I hit my first max level when everyone else was bored with Wrath and done with ICC, but I've played regularly in all content since then.
➞ What's your favorite pet?: Speedy the turtle, bc he is
➞ How did you get started collected vanity pets / battle pets?: I think I was a collector before pet battles came along, but pet battles really kicked off the "gotta have them all" mentality. I enjoy tracking them down and have gone through and captured all available wild pets.
➞ Tells us something about yourself!: Running across this site was a great opportunity to use my boost and try something new. I chose a warrior because this is the only class I've never played. Also I'm the worst ranged player ever and really only know how to swing axes around.
Tejo @ Azeroth Adoption Agency
WCP @ http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Tejay/

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Re: Membership request

Post by Wakamaru » May 19th, 2016, 8:20 pm

Btag request sent from Wakamaru. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Astrae, Jedikitten, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people!) c:

Thanks!
Waka
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Post by Jedikitten » May 19th, 2016, 10:43 pm

Btag request sent from Jedikitten. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Astrae, Wakamaru, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people!)

Thanks!
~Jedi :D
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team
ImageImage

Astrae
Canada

Post by Astrae » May 23rd, 2016, 9:54 pm

Btag request sent from Astrae. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Jedikitten, Wakamaru, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people!)

Thanks!
~Astrae

Return to “☺ Request Membership ☺”