!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Membership Request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Caitybug

Membership Request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Post by Caitybug » May 27th, 2016, 1:38 pm

➞ WarcraftPets.com Member Name: Caitybug
➞ WarcraftPets.com Profile URL: http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Caitybug/
➞ BattleTag:
➞ Bladefist Character Name: Lover
➞ Playing Schedule: (EST) I work a lot and my schedule seems to change frequently. I get on whenever I can/am not tired. Anywhere from 8:00-11:00 AM in the morning and anytime after 10:00 PM. On my days off however, I'm usually on and off for most of the day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
➞ How long have you played WoW?: I officially started a few weeks before MoP, but started playing consistently (3+ days a week) about six months ago.
➞ What's your favorite pet?: Probably my hippogryph hatchling! I got very lucky with a pet trade for her. :)
➞ How did you get started collected vanity pets / battle pets?: I've always had a "completionist" mentality with most games for as long as I can remember. I am fairly patient and realize I can't have everything I want in days and I realize things take time. A new friend recommended me to this guild.
➞ Tells us something about yourself!: I'm a friendly person and enjoy playing WoW a lot. I've realized it's not a game I can stop playing. I love the community (for the most part) and enjoy leveling and acquiring pets whenever I can. ^-^
Last edited by Caitybug on May 30th, 2016, 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lover @ Azeroth Adoption Agency
WCP @ http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Caitybug/

Astrae
Canada

Re: Membership Request

Post by Astrae » May 27th, 2016, 8:38 pm

Btag request sent from Astrae. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Jedikitten, Wakamaru, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people!)

Thanks!
Astrae

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Post by Wakamaru » May 28th, 2016, 5:50 pm

Btag request sent from Wakamaru. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Astrae, Jedikitten, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people!) c:

Thanks!
Waka
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by piwakawaka » May 29th, 2016, 6:48 pm

Btag request sent from Piwakawaka. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Astrae, Wakamaru, & Jedikitten. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly. We remove Btags once the invite is completed. :)

Thanks,
Piwakawaka
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Pawprint Press Manager
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Recruitment Team
Tracking Sheet Manager

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Post by Jedikitten » May 30th, 2016, 10:49 pm

Btag request sent from Jedikitten. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Astrae, Wakamaru, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly. We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people!).

Thanks,
~Jedi :D
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team
ImageImage

Return to “☺ Request Membership ☺”