!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Membership Request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

arrowsoul
United States of America

Membership Request

Post by arrowsoul » August 14th, 2017, 1:58 pm

• BattleTag:
• Bladefist Character Name: Arrowsoul
• Name and Realm of your main character (level 20+): Arrowsoul - Burning Blade
• Playing Schedule: Weekdays 12p - 5p, occasionally 7p-10p and sporadically on the weekends
• How did you hear about A3? We'd love to know! Xu-Fu's

HELP US GET TO KNOW YOU
• How long have you played WoW?: Bought WoW on launch day and have had it installed ever since
• What's your favorite pet?: Teroclaw Hatchling - can you get a more useful pet?
• How did you get started collecting vanity pets/battle pets?: Working on the Falcosaur pet quests, realized I had missed a lot of content. After a few days leveling and battling I was hooked and have been working to complete my achievements/collections.
• Tells us something about yourself!: My main was created on launch day and (don't judge) has been through 6 realm transfers and 4 faction changes.

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Re: Membership Request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Post by Jedikitten » August 14th, 2017, 3:04 pm

Hi there!

Btag request sent from Jedikitten. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Flameflash, OzinLA & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

~Jedi c:
ImageImage
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team

flameflash
United States of America

Re: Membership Request

Post by flameflash » August 14th, 2017, 10:34 pm

Btag request sent from FlameFlash. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Jedikitten, OzinLA, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

-FF
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Forum Moderator
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Sister Guild (Petoholics Anonymous) Manager

OzinLA
Team Member
Team Member
Australia

Re: Membership Request

Post by OzinLA » August 14th, 2017, 10:54 pm

Btag request sent from OzinLA (Telopea is my btag). Please be advised you may also receive requests from Flameflash, Jedikitten & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

Oz
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoptions: Stocking
Assistant Guide Manager
Recruitment Team

Return to “☺ Request Membership ☺”