!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Membership request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Kastriia
Canada

Membership request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Post by Kastriia » August 28th, 2017, 12:44 pm

• BattleTag:
• Bladefist Character Name:Kastriia
• Name and Realm of your main character (level 20+):Rhainna- Silvermoon (A)
• Playing Schedule: Daily through out the day
• How did you hear about A3? We'd love to know! Xu-fu! recently discovered the website and have been reading everything :)

HELP US GET TO KNOW YOU
• How long have you played WoW?: Ive played since Launch day! November 23rd, 2004!
• What's your favorite pet?: ooo So many to choose from! My spectral cub: Seara, sprite darter: Brightwing and my hyacinth macaw: Mango - named after one of my real life birbs
• How did you get started collecting vanity pets/battle pets?: I've collected pets( and mounts) for as long as I can remember but it all started with my sprite darter hatchling back in vanilla when I did the original alliance quest chain for it! Since then, I have collected as many as I can but in the last few years have been too ill to play much. But now I am back in full force!
• Tells us something about yourself!: I am just a regular french canadian girl with a love for the blizzard universes.

I am the owner of a -few- exotic animals in my household: 3 parrots, 1 chinchilla (which we still need a pet or 3 of!) 2 snakes, 2 geckos and 1 lizard. If I could, there would be more ;) A former dog training while in college and petshop worker, I just love anything to do with animals!

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Re: Membership request

Post by Jedikitten » August 28th, 2017, 5:03 pm

Hi there!

Btag request sent from Jedikitten. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Flameflash, OzinLA & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

~Jedi c:
ImageImage
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team

Return to “☺ Request Membership ☺”