!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Membership Request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Zamaza
United States of America

Membership Request

Post by Zamaza » August 29th, 2017, 8:29 am

• BattleTag:
• Bladefist Character Name: Zamaza
• Name and Realm of your main character (level 20+): Zamaza Stormreaver
• Playing Schedule: 3 PM - 6 AM most days currently.
• How did you hear about A3? We'd love to know! - Heard about it from Xu-Fu's site.

HELP US GET TO KNOW YOU
• How long have you played WoW?: I played in beta, but took a break between the end of WOTLK and Legion. While I was away, my account was hacked and I sadly lost a lot of my old stuff including many of my vanity pets. Blizzard gave me most of my characters back, but the main one they won't restore had most of my good stuff.
• What's your favorite pet?: Boneshard is my favorite one to have following me, it's just so funny when it yells in raids. For battling, I really like my Mechanical Dragonling (made it myself!)
• How did you get started collecting vanity pets/battle pets?: When I got back in Legion, I hadn't done any battling. I actually leveled my first alt from 1-100 just doing battling! It's a lot of fun. I like the Pokemon games and it's a very similar system.
• Tells us something about yourself!: I work from home so I'm around a lot. I have two cats, Zen and Humar - who is named for the Barrens Rare mob. My main has always been a Hunter, and I Humar the Pridelord was always my favorite hunter pet.

Since I'm still recollecting a lot of the stuff I lost when I was hacked, I get extra battle pets occasionally. None of my friends are really that into battling, so it'd be nice to give them to good homes!

OzinLA
Team Member
Team Member
Australia

Re: Membership Request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Post by OzinLA » August 29th, 2017, 8:38 am

Btag request sent from OzinLA (Telopea is my btag). Please be advised you may also receive requests from Flameflash, Jedikitten & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

Oz
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoptions: Stocking
Assistant Guide Manager
Recruitment Team

flameflash
United States of America

Re: Membership Request

Post by flameflash » August 29th, 2017, 8:43 am

Btag request sent from FlameFlash. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Jedikitten, OzinLA, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

-FF
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Forum Moderator
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Sister Guild (Petoholics Anonymous) Manager

Return to “☺ Request Membership ☺”