!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Membership Request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Caedmona
United States of America

Membership Request

Post by Caedmona » September 27th, 2017, 1:39 am

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• BattleTag:
• Bladefist Character Name: Ixonia
• Name and Realm of your main character (level 20+): Caedmona on Laughing Skull
• Playing Schedule: Most days after 9:00 pm CST
• How did you hear about A3? We'd love to know! Warcraftpets.com I think

HELP US GET TO KNOW YOU
• How long have you played WoW?: 11 years
• What's your favorite pet?: My favorite pet team for catching new pets is: Blossoming Ancient because it doesn't really take damage and it deals low damage so you don't actually kill the pet you are trying to capture; and Bright Paw and Iron Starlette to come in and quickly defeat the rest of the team once the new pet is captured.
• How did you get started collecting vanity pets/battle pets?: When battle pets were added to WoW my guild was not as active as it had been previously, giving me the opportunity to try the new things. I really enjoyed being able to work toward achievements on my own while gathering a little army of adorable companions.
• Tells us something about yourself: I convinced my husband to play WoW in 2006 and held our infant daughter while raid healing. Our daughter is now 10, plays WoW and collects pets :)

OzinLA
Team Member
Team Member
Australia

Re: Membership Request

Post by OzinLA » September 27th, 2017, 10:01 am

Btag request sent from OzinLA (btag Telopea). Please be advised you may also receive requests from Flameflash, Jedikitten & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

Oz
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoptions: Stocking
Assistant Guide Manager
Recruitment Team

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Re: Membership Request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Post by Jedikitten » September 27th, 2017, 12:34 pm

Hi there!

Btag request sent from Jedikitten. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Flameflash, OzinLA & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

~Jedi c:
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team
ImageImage

Return to “☺ Request Membership ☺”