!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Membership Request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

piratesavvy
United States of America

Membership Request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Post by piratesavvy » July 29th, 2018, 8:11 pm

⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎⚎
-------------------------------
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• BattleTag:
• Bladefist Character Name: Rory
• Name + Realm Of Your Main: Micula + Terenas
• Typical Play Schedule: I don't really have a typical schedule right now. I've only recently started playing more regularly again and that's generally in the evenings (I'm Eastern Time.) But I have been known to play during the day sometimes.
• How Did You Hear About Us? I honestly don't remember. I heard about you quite a while ago but only thought about it again recently. Probably Warcraft pets.

GETTING TO KNOW YOU
• How long have you played WoW? 2006. I started a few months before Burning Crusade dropped.
• What's your favorite pet?
• How did you get started collecting vanity pets/battle pets? I don't think it was a conscious choice, I just saw when some pets were for sale from vendors or got them as rewards/drops in the beginning and always got excited when I found more. I probably got more serious about it once achievements and guides became more of a thing. I definitely spent a lot of time pet hunting once they introduced battle pets.
• Tells us something about yourself! I have a cat named Demona. I stream video games on Twitch. I like pirates and I will try to play a frost mage whenever possible no matter the game. Most importantly, Tim Curry is my dearest love now and forever lol.

(Note: I don't care if you message me in other blizz games. Sometimes I just sit in the character select screen in HotS forever. If you see me actually in a game though I might not be able to answer right away.)
⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Re: Membership Request

Post by Jedikitten » July 29th, 2018, 10:12 pm

Hi there @piratesavvy!

Btag request sent from Jedikitten. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Flameflash, OzinLA, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours of the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

~Jedi c:
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team
ImageImage

Return to “☺ Request Membership ☺”