!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Membership request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Jadeikins
Australia

Membership request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Post by Jadeikins » August 2nd, 2018, 3:49 pm

-------------------------------
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• BattleTag:
• Bladefist Character Name: Jadeikins
• Name + Realm Of Your Main: (level 20+) Flippytricks on Jubei'Thos
• Typical Play Schedule: generally between 1800-0600 AEST(GMT+10)
• How Did You Hear About Us? Someone linked this on a discord I am in

GETTING TO KNOW YOU
• How long have you played WoW? I started in Vanilla and played through to early/mid wrath before I quit, have been back since may 2018
• What's your favorite pet? my favourite pet that I have atm would have to be crackers because they can sit on my shoulder and that is super adorable :-O
• How did you get started collecting vanity pets/battle pets? before I quit in wrath I had started collecting mounts and a few vanity pets that i found adorable, when I came back my fiancee sold me about pet collecting having been expanded while I was gone and I took one look and knew i just had to collect them because they were just too cute.
• Tells us something about yourself! uh oh, I always get stuck on these questions, hmm, I grew up with two pet Bichons in the house who just loved it when i groomed and pampered them and were such sooks they looked forward to the winter outfits to keep them warm, I think that helped kickstart my desire to collect cute minipets to replicate the cute pets i had in real life <3
⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Re: Membership request

Post by Jedikitten » August 2nd, 2018, 7:42 pm

Hi there @Jadeikins!

Btag request sent from Jedikitten. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Flameflash, OzinLA, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours of the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

~Jedi c:
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team
ImageImage

Return to “☺ Request Membership ☺”