!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Deb Intro

dheise74
United States of America

Deb Intro

Post by dheise74 » February 16th, 2018, 9:16 am

Hi! I think I'm finally getting the hang of this group. Adopted my first pets this week, thank you all so much! I'm still trying to see which ones will battle best. I've been using my molten corgi, some bone bird thing, and a junglebeak. It's been going fairly well with these three but sometimes I lose to the higher pet masters and haven't won anything against another player through find battle. I tried the world quest pet battle in argus last night and couldn't quite get it. Almost there though. Anyhow it's nice to meet others who love the pets like i do! :)

Deb

Fenrasta
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Re: Deb Intro

Post by Fenrasta » April 21st, 2018, 9:58 am

Welcome, Deb!

I lose more often than I win though Find Battle, too, because while I can learn what abilities the NPCs have for world quests, I can't predict other players. I know there are others in the guild though that are good at it, and they may be able to give us some tips. I'm sure you'll get the WQs as you get your pets leveled, and if you have are having trouble figuring out strategies of your own (or don't want to), there are lots of resources out there such as Xufu's Pet Guide (https://www.wow-petguide.com) for doing the World Quests. Glad to have you with us!

-Fen

Return to “Introduce Yourself”