!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Hi Everyone

Shifty

Hi Everyone

Post by Shifty » August 23rd, 2018, 11:13 am

Not sure if you remember me, I was here when AAA was born, and helped as an admin for a bit. Im sorry I dropped off the face of the earth, I got very very sick. I ended up getting my liver transplant last year, rejected it, was hours away from dying and got a second liver transplant, then dealt with a massive abdominal infection for two months. In the end it all worked out, and am feeling much better than I did.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi, and am so glad AAA is still around, Hope you are all enjoying BfA take care all and have fun in your adventures <3

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by Wakamaru » August 31st, 2018, 7:54 pm

Shifty wrote:
August 23rd, 2018, 11:13 am
Not sure if you remember me, I was here when AAA was born, and helped as an admin for a bit. Im sorry I dropped off the face of the earth, I got very very sick. I ended up getting my liver transplant last year, rejected it, was hours away from dying and got a second liver transplant, then dealt with a massive abdominal infection for two months. In the end it all worked out, and am feeling much better than I did.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi, and am so glad AAA is still around, Hope you are all enjoying BfA take care all and have fun in your adventures <3

Hi Shifty!

Of course we remember you! :D You helped us get A3 off the ground during the initial surge. I'm sorry you've had such a struggle over the last few years, but I'm thrilled to hear that things worked out well and you are doing well now.

Are you back for BfA?

Not sure if you have discord, but we have a pretty busy server for A3 if you are interested in chatting with folks. https://discordapp.com/invite/5A9P2qS

Hope to see you around!

Waka
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin