!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Life & The Remaining Anniversary Prizes

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Life & The Remaining Anniversary Prizes

Post by Wakamaru » January 17th, 2018, 11:03 pm

Hello A3ers,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will officially be without a home and therefore internet for the next several weeks. This means that all prize claim responses received from January 16th onward will not have their items mailed until I get back on my feet. I expect that to be between the 1st and 5th of February, but we'll see.

The rest of A3's functions will continue as normal. The team is here and you are in great hands.

If you need help or have questions make use of the #support channel in Discord or the Questions & Answers forum on the site. @Aerotsune is always quick to help in discord and the rest of the team will take care of you in the forum Q&A section. If you have a personal matter to discuss that you would normally message me for, please message @piwakawaka instead. She is co-admin and here to help!

I'll likely check in from time to time on discord over the next few weeks. :)

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you,
Waka

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Re: Life & The Remaining Anniversary Prizes

Post by Wakamaru » January 17th, 2018, 11:25 pm

Okay slight update. Prizes are being sent to @Aerotsune for sending. Give us a day or two to get sorted. :)

Return to “Announcements”