!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Stormborne Whelpling

Pure Armour
United States of America

Stormborne Whelpling

Post by Pure Armour » September 7th, 2016, 6:09 am

For those who have not ventured out to get your Stormborne Whelpling …. You can find it in on the Broken Isles in Stormheim… the Stormwing Matriarch drops the little whelpling every time you kill it.
stormborne %286%29.jpg
To get up there be sure you have your grapple tool, go through Skold-Ashil, toward the back on the left side is a tall tower, go inside up the ramp to the top and from there grapple your way onto the mountain. It’s a bit of a hike so don’t get discouraged. You will pass some mobs, and cross a couple broken bridges (again your grapple will come in quite handy on your journey. You will pass a couple of places with some tornados and some air elementals, ….

When you get to cords 49/75 you are almost there, you will see a couple of jr. stormwings, follow the path and at cords 50/72 you will see the matriarch. if you want a few of them now is the time to get them before bliz figures out that it is glitched.

Pick up a few, share with your friends and drop a couple in the A3 G-bank for those players not quite ready for the broken isles. Sharing is fun, it not only makes you feel good but it makes others feel good as well, so go climb that mountain, and get a good feeling.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

flameflash
United States of America

Re: Stormborne Whelpling

Post by flameflash » September 7th, 2016, 7:33 am

My wife and son noticed he was glitched when they accidentally had to kill him again (they were admiring the new pet).

They got an extra for me, sold one on the AH. It seems to be pretty well known, at least on our server, that he's glitched now since they're selling for pretty cheap.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Forum Moderator
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Sister Guild (Petoholics Anonymous) Manager

OzinLA
Team Member
Team Member
Australia

Post by OzinLA » September 7th, 2016, 10:40 am

Pure Armour wrote:To get up there be sure you have your grapple tool, go through Skold-Ashil
Thanks for the info Pure Armor. As an alliance character, with different flightpaths, going to Skold-Ashil was a long slog and actually didn't get me up the mountain. The settlement the Matriarch is behind is Hrydshal. Valdisdall might be the closest FP.

Also, don't do what I did and go too far up the mountain, and waste heaps of time. She really is only near the base.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoptions: Stocking
Assistant Guide Manager
Recruitment Team

Pure Armour
United States of America

Post by Pure Armour » September 7th, 2016, 9:06 pm

yea i found her when i was doing the assault there and curiosity got the better of me and i explored the tower and found the grapple point... and from that point no its not far up the mountain but it is a bit of a walk from that point. good info though for when i do my ally toon :-)

Return to “Pets, Collecting, & Farming”