!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Unborn Val'kyr

Ehly
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Unborn Val'kyr

Post by Ehly » May 15th, 2015, 1:42 pm

Sometimes, when I'm bored, I run around Northrend, looking for Unborn Val'Kyrs. I've found 5 or 6 so far. If you haven't gotten one yet, feel free to sent me a Btag* request. Next time I find one, I'll announce it to my Btag friends and see if anyone is on. No guarantees of course, but one mare way can't hurt, right? I have to play around with the social settings to see if I can tag people so if there's a special reason, I remember.

*Mel#1753

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Re: Unborn Val'kyr

Post by Jedikitten » May 15th, 2015, 1:54 pm

Ooh. I don't have one yet! (We're already btag friends, I just thought I'd let you know I'd love a val'kyr if you come across one)

Also, for marking btag friends you can right click on them and click "Set Note". Then just type whatever you want in there and when you hover over that person in the future their little note will pop up. I use this ALL the time. :) (I'm assuming that's what you meant by tagging people)
ImageImage
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team

Ehly
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by Ehly » May 15th, 2015, 2:36 pm

That's exactly what I meant. I'll add that note to you now, so I don't forget.

LadyWizard

Post by LadyWizard » June 20th, 2015, 11:48 am

I just started hunting this so sent btag request fingers crossing I get even a grey

Zullell
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Zullell » June 21st, 2015, 12:21 pm

Oh man this would be great! I'm going to send you a Btag request- I've been hunting this bad boy for months!

Windedwolf81
United States of America

Post by Windedwolf81 » June 29th, 2015, 12:13 am

if you still don't mind having battle tags for the unborn val'kyr i'd be glad to add you cause i've been looking for that as well

Zullell
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Zullell » August 12th, 2015, 6:37 pm

Still no pet here :( Boo.

lunadaat
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by lunadaat » September 11th, 2015, 10:09 pm

Thank you for this. I love it when some is will to help others, your awesome! <3

Pure Armour
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by Pure Armour » September 13th, 2015, 2:32 am

in the next expansion one of the requirements to get flying will be to get a Val'kyr (im not sure if we have to level it or just capture it, or if it matters if it is rare or not, but i def. would love to get one of those pets. from what im understanding with the next expansion to get flying it's gonna be all about pets. (i could be wrong, but i heard it from someone whom i consider a very reliable source) i wouldn't even mind if sometime you wanted someone to run around with you scouting for the Unborn, and help you on your mission to help others get one also. btag me if you'd like to ... thanks, Bea

LadyWizard

Post by LadyWizard » September 19th, 2015, 10:02 pm

Umm Peikko that was a joke article hon. It wasn't even an unborn val'kyr it was a born val'kyr a supposedly even harder hunt. Seeing as unborn Val'kyr wouldn't even be current content, I doubt she'll be flying requirement(they say we'll make the first steps of the achievement when the expac drops). I only found one by complete accident(I swear that looked like a squirrel! At least before the actual battle screen came up) Just saying this so noone panics and just keep in mind, there's a large chunk of the playerbase without even one level 25 because pet battles don't interest them(okay maybe ONE level 25 pet from the garrison stone)

On the other hand she is a good undead and I won't discourage anyone from hunting her down just didn't want anyone worried of I have to have her for flight. Requiring her would be like requiring the darkmoon rabbit very very slim chance.

Tips for hunting her solo make a macro with all 3 per zone spawn points with tom tom and just fly around though she does have a hour spawn timer before she'll show anywhere when someone catches her from what I read. She will always be primary.

in case anyone wanted a laugh here's the joke article on flying in legion http://www.orcisharmyknife.com/2015/08/ ... uired.html

tinibree
United States of America

Post by tinibree » September 26th, 2015, 1:00 am

I've sent a btag request

Chordeiles

Post by Chordeiles » September 30th, 2015, 5:06 pm

Thanks for helping people find these! I finally got mine near Wyrmrest Accord (along the broken titan path). A poor one, but hoping I get that rare stone eventually!
Chordeiles @ Azeroth Adoption Agency
WCP @ http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/pro ... hordeiles/

Avarion

Post by Avarion » October 31st, 2015, 5:42 am

I regularly do a few things in northrend, happy yell via broadcast when I find one if anyone wants to send me a btag request :)

Found one yesterday and nobody was online :( don't want that happening again.

ThemBones

Post by ThemBones » May 18th, 2016, 10:05 am

I know this is an old post but are people still helping people find these?
ThemmBones @ Azeroth Adoption Agency
WCP @ http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Thembones/

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Post by Wakamaru » May 18th, 2016, 4:24 pm

ThemBones wrote:I know this is an old post but are people still helping people find these?
I'm sure a few people still poke around for them. You can also request help hunting one down through our wild pet capture service (viewforum.php?f=152). Good luck!

Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Return to “Pets, Collecting, & Farming”