!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

So there I was...

Fenrasta
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

So there I was...

Post by Fenrasta » May 26th, 2016, 1:22 am

So there I was, browsing the Guild Bank to see if there were any new pets that I didn't own yet.

Strangely, I notice that I have withdraw privileges. I start drafting up a post to the Superstar forum to see if any of the staff know anything about it, while I continue looking through the bank.

The first tab is Donate, which doesn't tip me off right away because I haven't checked the GB in a few months. Second tab is full of pets arranged in columns by pet, as normal, and skimming through I have them all. I click to the next tab. Food.

Wait, food? What is going on? Fifth tab is full of Netherweave bags. Sixth tab is full of more pets, and is the only tab I can't withdraw from, and it's labelled "Officers Only". Okay, I KNOW we don't have a sixth tab of pets. The forums only go up to Tab 5!

Finally, I figure out I'm on my Warcraft Pets toon (Fenrasta@Madoran), not my A3 toon (Fenkhaaz@Bladefist). This is why I shouldn't be playing WoW after midnight.

-Fen
~~~

I know some of you out there have similar stories... reply with one of your own!

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Re: So there I was...

Post by Wakamaru » May 26th, 2016, 1:49 am

LOL! I've done this with our sister guild before. I logged into Hellcatt by mistake and didn't realize it. I went to the bank and... what??? What's happened here! I checked the bank logs and see there hadn't been any recent activity and... Oh... /palmface

Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Return to “World of Warcraft”