!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Alliance Characters?

BrokenMermaid
United States of America

Alliance Characters?

Post by BrokenMermaid » September 21st, 2015, 2:26 am

Hi,
I'm new here so I do hope I am posting this in the right place! If not please move and let me know! ^^;

I'm going around gathering pets as a Horde character and I realize there are pets I won't be able to get without an Alli, so I'm going to need an alt, and this has me wondering if there is a group or such where y'all have your Alliance characters hang out?
~The ever disappearing.

Irayna
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Re: Alliance Characters?

Post by Irayna » September 21st, 2015, 10:58 am

Quite a few of us actually main alliance characters, so they are all on their respective servers. I know that I will NEVER have a high enough level horde toon (I guess I should never say never), so I rely on A3 raffles/the AH/or the kindness of my friends to get the horde pets.

I figure when I finally get off my butt and get my Sky Fry rep up, I'll see if I can find a horde with the Bone Wasp unlocked and work out a trade (if I haven't gotten one by another way yet).

OzinLA
Team Member
Team Member
Australia

Post by OzinLA » September 21st, 2015, 2:49 pm

BrokenMermaid wrote:Hi, I'm going around gathering pets as a Horde character and I realize there are pets I won't be able to get without an Alli, so I'm going to need an alt, and this has me wondering if there is a group or such where y'all have your Alliance characters hang out?
Hi there BrokenMermaid; as Iranya has already mentioned many of us main Alliance (I know I do). However, A3 is a good source for the cross-faction pets that can't be got on the AH. And thank the WoW gods for the unification of the AH in WoD, where many of the easier to get pets are going for cheap (or what I consider cheap).

But to answer your real question, since we are scattered across many servers, unless we are RealID buddies, we don't have a hang out.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoptions: Stocking
Assistant Guide Manager
Recruitment Team

BrokenMermaid
United States of America

Post by BrokenMermaid » September 21st, 2015, 5:48 pm

I guess I am still used to the old system that I used to play on with Burning Crusade. I stopped playing WoW shortly after WotLK came out and just recently started again so I am still getting used to the new pet system and fabled neutral AH (OMG!) and everything. I had a highish Alli and a highish Hordy back then and figured I'd do the same again, because I'm a fence sitter, haha, and thought the more time I could spend with you lovely pet minded people the better.

I'll get used to this new WoW eventually... >.>
~The ever disappearing.

flameflash
United States of America

Post by flameflash » September 22nd, 2015, 1:19 am

Well welcome aboard and happy hunting! I'm also mostly Alliance but my boosted Horde is 96 so I'll soon have that Double Agent achievement.

My A3 representative Hunter BE hangs out in Silvermoon but I'm not very interesting there. :p
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Forum Moderator
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Sister Guild (Petoholics Anonymous) Manager

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Post by Wakamaru » September 22nd, 2015, 12:03 pm

I'm horde at heart, but went alliance to play with my best friend. My allies are currently on Skywall. My main is soon to move to Cenarias.

Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Avarion

Post by Avarion » September 25th, 2015, 10:40 am

I have both factions tho my 'main' is a alliance dk :) happy to help out fellow collectors at anytime and swap btags to do so :D

Avarion

Fenrasta
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by Fenrasta » May 22nd, 2016, 10:06 pm

I favor Horde, but I've got 100s on both sides. I'm spread across 6 or 7 server groups though.
My alliance toons are on Muradin and on Icecrown/Malygos.

-Fen

Return to “World of Warcraft”