!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Woot Found a Portal in Nagrand

Avarion

Woot Found a Portal in Nagrand

Post by Avarion » October 3rd, 2015, 2:20 am

/happy dance

After camping and checking portal spawn locations for the Voidtalon of The Darkstar mount.. I finally found one last week :) yays n stuff. I had to share, was killing some ogres for stones for my mage tower and had checked the portal locations when I arrived, on leaving 15 mins later I checked again and there it was. So happy I finally got that mount (which made my 250, so got an extra at the same time)

I've been farming DS, FL and VoA for about 6 weeks trying to get that extra mount and nothing was going my way, seems my luck is changing :)

Avarion

LadyWizard

Re: Woot Found a Portal in Nagrand

Post by LadyWizard » October 9th, 2015, 5:42 am

Congrats! Nice to know they're getting found

Avarion

Post by Avarion » October 10th, 2015, 1:10 am

ty both :) I noticed earlier that with the update to npc scan the portals now show as purple skulls on the map.. after I macro'ed and memorised then got the mount of course lol

Happy to yell to anyone if they're on if I spot another one whilst out and about (I mainly play alliance but have many horde too) so feel free to send me your btag so I can let you know if I spot one :)

Sandwalker
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by Sandwalker » December 6th, 2015, 7:39 am

I found my first portal on the first time I decided to look for one, /and/ it happened to be in the zone I was in, so yay for doing something on a whim! I was damn near hyperventilating when I found it.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Date Keeper
Guide Copy Editor
Pawprint Press Copy Editor
Reading With Leashes Copy Editor
Wearer of Sparkling Blue Editor Cap

Return to “World of Warcraft”