!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Feeling discouraged

Trethsparr
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Re: Feeling discouraged

Post by Trethsparr » June 13th, 2015, 12:47 pm

I'm so, so glad that flight is going to be back. It's a huge relief, especially since they want to implement a few Unborn Val'kyr-type pet spawns soon. I missed flight so much. I can't wait to see Draenor from the air!

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by piwakawaka » June 13th, 2015, 4:03 pm

It is good theyre implementing flying. At the very least i might end up doing a bit more archaeology now.

Unfortunately i keep hearing mixed responses about the tanaan rep. Some people say its easy you'll have them in a month, others, well rage. At the very worst we can always set up a rep grinding group to take the pain away. Probably next week ill start putting feelers out about who wants to do what on what faction.

At least its account wide though.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Pawprint Press Manager
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Recruitment Team
Tracking Sheet Manager

LadyWizard

Post by LadyWizard » June 13th, 2015, 7:05 pm

Well from what came on with the wowhead broadcast afterwards hope everyone that joins on the grinding finished their garrison campaign because erm... the horde and alliance hubs don't unlock until you do

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by piwakawaka » June 13th, 2015, 7:37 pm

Thats useful to know. I havent finished the campaign chain yet because i spend three weeks contemplating each quest. Ill have to get on with them.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Pawprint Press Manager
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Recruitment Team
Tracking Sheet Manager

Trethsparr
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by Trethsparr » July 15th, 2015, 11:43 am

I barely did the Saberstalker mob-killing grind, to be honest, and I am now Revered. I think I killed three or four of them actually in Fangrilla.

What I did was the Lion's Watch daily, "Tooth and Claw," which comes up every 3-4 days, and every day I killed each of the four big rares (Doomroller, Deathtalon, Vengeance, and Terrorfist) in hopes that they would drop Medallions of the Legion, which give 1000 rep with all WoD reputations (more with certain buffs). RNG was kind to me, so I would have at least one drop every few days. (The medallions are amazing, because they helped me to get my Outcasts and Exarchs rep to Exalted and my Steamweedle to Revered for the pets. (There also is a rare in Fangrilla, Blackfang, that gives at least 500 Saberstalker rep when killed, but I only got around to killing him once.) I'm not sure how much rep the quest "Rumble in the Jungle" gives, as I haven't done it yet.

It took me about three weeks of doing this to get from Neutral to Revered. Is it tedious? Very much so :( but do-able. Not my favorite thing, though. I'd imagine my grind would have gone a lot faster if I just joined a mob-grinding group, though, which I may just do for Exalted.

Shegrah
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Shegrah » July 15th, 2015, 12:21 pm

There are actually 4 rares that give rep with the Saberstalkers (who will be forever known to me as the Thundercats). All of them give around 600 rep per kill, Blackfang, Soulslicer, Gloomtalon, and Krell the Serene. Soulslicer is across the lake on the east side of Fangrilla. Gloomtalon is on the south side of the same lake. Krell the Serene is up a hard to see path near the large cave that Blackfang does not spawn in on the west side of Fangrilla. Blacktalon is in a large cave on the west side of Fangrilla and all the way north. The weekly quest "Rumble in the Jungle" gives 3500 rep once per week and allows you to collect more apexis crystals from all mobs for that week. However killing the mobs that spawn for the quest does not give reputation. They do count as rares for achievement and quest purposes (meaning you can get quest items that drop off rares from them once per day). I lot of the time if I haven't completed the 10 apexis fragment quest I'll go there and wait around from someone to summon them and help kill them to get 5-6 of my fragments. I joined a group via the LFG tool starting with friendly reputation and after about 4 hours, I believe, I was already revered. Each non-rare kill gives about 30 rep and the rares almost always respawn 30 minutes after they've been killed. I thought this rep went really fast but then again I farmed for the insane title back when I was only get 1 rep per kill. All in all it could be way worse than it is.

LadyWizard

Post by LadyWizard » July 15th, 2015, 2:50 pm

claws are such a rarity I swear this rate will never get the mounts did get the pet though

Return to “Everything Else”