!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Newsletter September 19: Too Much Shiny!

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Newsletter September 19: Too Much Shiny!

Post by piwakawaka » September 20th, 2016, 5:11 am

September 2016
Year 2, Issue 37

Hello, Readers.
It's a new week and still the excitement grows. The staff at A3 are starting the countdown to our second anniversary. The preparation and brainstorming for the upcoming events can be just as exciting for us as the actual event.

We are also getting plenty of interesting news about patch 7.1 coming out at the moment. Faster than our newsletter can handle at that. With how much news there is, I strongly recommend checking sources such as Wowhead or BlizzardWatch if you want to keep on top of the news. With us still delving into all the excitement that is a new expansion, the wealth of information coming out about the first patch seems almost overwhelming.

It is also something of a relief, given Warlords and patch 6.1, that Blizzard are making a huge effort to not just tell us, but show us that Legion will be different. With the Public Test Realm already up and being datamined, it's going to continue to be interesting to see what else comes about over the weeks.

I hope you all have a good week!

Piwakawaka
[col]Post #1: You Are Here
  • Introduction
  • Table of Contents
Post #2: A3-related News
  • March Into Legion
  • Bonus Adoptions
  • A3's 2-year Anniversary
  • A3 Forum Games
  • A3 Team Challenge
  • Wild Pet Capture Service
  • Pet Call to Arms
  • Adoptions
Post #3: Warcraft
  • A Message from Chris Metzen
  • Blizzcon 2016
Post #4: Blizzard
  • Blue Post: Honor Talents will not Reset 7.1!
  • Blue Post: Class Balance Update
  • Blue Post: Paid Battletag Changes Now Available
|Post #5: A3-related News continued...
  • Achievements and Milestones
  • Reading With Leashes
  • Photo of the Week
  • Upcoming Events
Post #6: Social
  • The A3 Network
  • Discord
  • Official Hashtags
Post #7: Conclusion
  • Thank Yous
  • Headers and Quotes
  • Paypal
[/col][/color]
Team Member
Pakiimani @ Azeroth Adoption Agency | Snuckle @ Petoholics Anonymous
WCP | @Piwa_Pets | Send Private Message
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Golden Member Promotions
Member Strike/Warning Notifications
Pawprint Press Manager
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team
Tracking Sheet Manager

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Re: Newsletter September 19: Too Much Shiny!

Post by piwakawaka » September 20th, 2016, 5:12 am

WINNERS[/font]
LEVEL 25 "DEMONIC PET" EXCHANGE[/font] [col3]Abyssius
Ehly
RudeM00se|Chaos Pup
Ehly
RudeM00se|Corefire Imp
Ehly
FlameFlash[/col3]
[col3]Fiendish Imp
Pontiacgtp
FlameFlash|Lesser Voidcaller
FlameFlash
Tinibree|Netherspace Abyssal
RudeM00se
Tibble[/col3]
[col3]Personal World Destroyer
FlameFlash
RudeM00se|Pocket Reaver
Pontiacgtp
Tibble|Sister of Temptation
Tibble
Tinibree[/col3]
[col3].|Willy
Pontiacgtp
Tinibree|.[/col3]
LEGION INVASION SELFIES EVENT[/font] #6 OzinLA

LEGION INVASION DONATION DRIVE[/font] #202 Jedikitten

A massive 301 http://www.wowhead.com/npc=106278/felbat-pups were collected during this donation drive! These limited-time pets will be adopted out to current and future A3ers who missed out on the Legion Invasion launch event.

Thank you so much to everyone who helped with this effort!

[col3]Beia15
Cubes
Ehly
FlameFlash|Golconda
Jedikitten
Moxer
Piwakawaka
Pure Amour|RudeM00se
Solitha
Tinibree
Wakamaru[/col3]
Bonus AdoptionsA3 recently retired its Weekly Raffle adoption in order to help increase the longevity of raffle-worthy stock. We will want to give away this stock, though - just not at such a rate that it's vanishing faster than we can accumulate it. To meet this goal, we are introducing a new type of adoption: Bonus Adoptions.

Bonus Adoptions will work the same as the Weekly Raffle in that the winner or winners of the adoption are drawn randomly, giving everyone who enters the same chance at the pet or pets up for grabs. It will differ from the Weekly Raffle in that it will not consistently be the same setup. The number of bonus adoptions may very week to week, and the number of each pet available in each bonus adoption will vary week to week. Members may not also 'win' more than once per month, so enter as many bonus adoptions as you like.

Please remember, as with all A3 pet adoptions, you must NEED the pet to win it. Need is defined as not already owning.

Good luck!
[col3]
|
It's A Party!
The A3 anniversary preparations have officially begun! Prizes and giveaways this year will vary as they did last year, including pets, mounts, toys, store goodies, rare items, and more. The deadline for all contributions will be November 10th. If you are interested in helping farm or sponsor goodies for the anniversary celebrations please contact Wakamaru via private message on the A3 forum.
[/col3][/align]
A3 Forum Games[col]|[/col]
[purplebg][url=http://azerothadoptionagency.com/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=1830]Warcraft Puns[/url][/purplebg]
[redbg][url=http://azerothadoptionagency.com/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=623]Movie Connections[/url][/redbg]
[/size]
A3 has a number of forum games going for members to participate in. Members are also encouraged to start any new forum games they have ideas for. Head over to our new Games forum and jump in!
[/align]
A3 Team Challenge
Are you interested in winning Any Current BlizzStore Pet or a variety of Blizzard themed loot from J!nx? Of course you are! Participate in A3's new weekly event and you just might! This week's challenge:
Image [/align]
Wild Pet Capture ServiceAbove all else... A3 loves collecting pets! Collection doesn't just stop at pets that can be traded and adopted though - there are a few worlds' worth of wild pets out there waiting for collectors, too! A few of us would like to offer our love of hunting wild pets to A3 members to help them also round out their wild pet needs.

Each week (sometimes a few times each week!) we will comb zones to help members find the wild pets they are still after. We will turn a zone upside-down and inside-out looking for your pet(s) and message you once we've found them. You will then come and capture it! If you would like to take advantage of this service, but aren't available during our typical times, please don't hesitate to contact us and ask about alternative days and times.

[col]Specifications Allowed

Both Factions
All Zones
All Pets
Any Quality
Any Breed
Any Specifics (color, size, etc.)|Image[/col]
[/align]
Pet Call To Arms
Members will often ask us which pets they can farm for us or which pets do we need the most. This can be a tough question for someone to answer when put on the spot. The Battle Pet Call to Arms is our way of announcing to the community which pets we need farmed and donated the most at the moment. Rather than answer this question each time it's asked, we'll post notices in the Battle Pet Call to Arms forum section to let everyone know which pets we are currently needing.
Newest Additions
[/size]
Adoptions
Do you want to help supply pets for adoption that A3 needs? We have a Pet Suppliers thread where members can sign up to sponsor certain pets they are willing to supply. When the supply of certain pets starts to run low or we have an upcoming project where we’ll need more of a certain pet – we’ll send out a notification about that pet to our suppliers! There is no guess work and no 24/7 farming because we’ll let you know when we’re in need of the pets.

There are no quotas to meet when supplying the pets that you signed up for. You can provide whatever amount you are comfortable with.

New Legion supply options were added on September 16th.

For more information about the Pet Supplier project click here.

[col3]LEGION
  • Alarm-o-Bot
    Ash'ana
    Autumnal Sproutling
    Baby Elderhorn
    Court Scribe
    Enchanted Cauldron
    Enchanted Pen
    Enchanted Torch
    Extinguished Eye
    Fel Piglet
    Fledgling Warden Owl
    Nursery Spider
    Plump Jelly
    Ridgeback Piglet
    River Calf
    Sewer-Pipe Jelly
    Sting Ray Pup
    Stormborne Whelpling
    Sunborn Val'kyr
    Thaumaturgical Piglet
    Transmutant
    Trigger
|WARLORDS OF DRAENOR
  • Bloodthorn Hatchling
    Bone Wasp
    Crazy Carrot
    Dusty Sporewing
    Frostwolf Pup
    Glowing Sporebat
    Lost Netherpup
    Savage Cub
    Sky Fry
MISTS OF PANDARIA
  • Aqua Strider
    Filthling
    Grinder
    Rodent Crate (Horde and Alliance)
    Spawn of G'nathus
CATACLYSM
  • Fox Kit
    Rustberg Gull
|WRATH OF THE LICH KING
  • Ammen Vale Lashling
    Dun Morogh Cub
    Durotar Scorpion
    Elwynn Lamb
    Enchanted Broom
    Mechanopeep
    Mulgore Hatchling
    Sen'jin Fetish
    Shimmering Wyrmling
    Teldrassil Sproutling
    Tirisfal Batling
CLASSIC
  • Mr. Grubbs
[/col3]
Whether entering a one-time competition or requesting your weekly pets, please remember these essential tips so your requests and entries aren't disqualified.

• Don't forget to keep your WarcraftPets account up to date. You can find a guide on how to do this here.
  • Please remember to check what pets you have before submitting requests! Add-ons don't always display things accurately.
  • Please remember to report your request list if you acquire a pet you have requested. We've modified our system so that even if your post has already been flagged you can still report and make changes.

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by piwakawaka » September 20th, 2016, 5:14 am

A Message from Chris Metzen
[Posted on behalf of Chris Metzen]

I had just turned twenty years old when I started working at Blizzard. Seems like a lifetime ago. Guess it was. Those first few years were the start of a very grand adventure for me, one that would take me around the world, introduce me to thousands of wonderful geeks just like me—and ultimately shape the course of my adult life.

Of course when I started, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. I had no idea how to make games or build entertainment products.…

But I had an insatiable passion for ideas. For stories. For heroes.

My only real training before joining Blizzard was the long-running D&D campaign I had with my closest friends—Sam, Mike P., Daniel, and Mikey C. (you know who you are, boys…HAMRO!). Building ideas—vast worldscapes, characters, and plotlines with my friends was my first great love. I lived for it. It was a safe space amid the tension and change of some rough teenage years. The grand refuge of D&D was a glorious meeting of minds and imaginations where I felt I truly belonged.

It was a space where friendship and imagination were inextricably linked.

The sharing of ideas on the fly, the crazy, unexpected turns other players would take—it stretched our imaginations in ways we’d never have dreamt of on our own. I loved how roleplaying through adventures taught us so much about each other—and, more often than not, ourselves. Imagining together helped us make sense of the crazy world we were growing up in. It made us stronger together.

I wouldn’t really understand the depth of it for many years, but I had learned an important truth from my friends back then:

Creativity is relational.

Looking back at my years at Blizzard, I see now how profoundly this idea has shaped my career. I see how profoundly my friends and coworkers at Blizzard have shaped me as a person.

For nearly twenty-three years I’ve had the very distinct privilege of shaping worlds and building games with the brightest creative minds in entertainment. I’ve walked with giants (and stood on some giants’ shoulders, too).

In short, I’ve had the time of my life.

I pretty much had the coolest job ever—but the truth is, sometimes it was really hard. Building games with dozens of brilliant, passionate alpha-geeks with their own red-hot instincts and perspectives can be pretty tricky. Coming to consensus about certain design decisions, story motifs, or courses of art direction takes a lot of communication, patience, and “give and take.” It stretches you. Sometimes it wasn’t all that pretty. But engaging with your teammates and collaborating through the potential quagmire of all that creative tension is where the real magic happens.

It’s not just the decisions you come to—or even the final shape of the product you craft.… It’s bigger than that—and infinitely more important. True collaboration builds trust—and trust is the basis of all lasting relationships. With trust you build more than just a great product.

You build a TRIBE…that can build anything.

A family of craftsmen.

That’s what Blizzard has been for me. My second family, through all of life’s ups and downs, it’s always been there. The great, geeky backdrop of my life. I don’t just mean “the job” or even the creative mission—but the people. The people who over and over lifted me up, believed in me—and pushed me to find my potential as both an artist and as a leader all these years.

To my Blizzard brothers and sisters…I wish I had the words.

Everything just sounds…trite.

All I can think of is…

You helped me believe in myself and achieve every one of my wildest dreams.
I am forever grateful to you.

I love you all with everything I’ve got.

Thank you.

And to all of you out there in Blizzard’s vast gaming community—those of you I’ve had the pleasure of meeting in person and all of you around the world I’ve only heard about—thank you.

Thank you all for letting me be a special part of your community. For letting me belong with you. We’ve shared countless adventures together and I’ve always been overwhelmed and humbled by your passion for our games as well your commitment to each other. Thank you for all the BlizzCon hugs, smiles, handshakes, and stories over the years. You will never know how much you’ve all touched my heart and inspired me to give my all into this craft.

With that said, I’ll try to get down to the point, here. I’ve come to a turn in the road. A new, far quieter chapter in my life looms ahead.

I am retiring.

Yup.

Hangin’ up my guns.
Clockin’ out.
Takin’ the last gryphon out of Stormwind.
You get the picture.

Crazy, I know.

It’s a massive change for me, but it’s one I’ve been looking forward to for a while now. It’s ironic given the fact that things have never been better or more energized at Blizzard. Just this year alone has been incredible.

Legion’s arrival.
The launch of Overwatch.
The Warcraft feature film.

I’ve never been more proud of Blizzard and the quality of its products than I am now. It’s remarkable that even after all these years we can still reach new heights and take the world for an amazing ride. I believe Blizzard’s future is brighter than ever.

I won’t lie—it’s going to be really hard stepping away from these worlds that I love. But I’m content that I’m leaving them in the hands of the most passionate, talented, and dedicated craftsmen ever assembled.

I can’t wait to see where Blizzard’s worlds go next—and to experience them first-hand like everyone else does. As a fan. As an adventurer. Right back to the start.

That’s just so cool…

The reason I use the word “retire” is because I’m not going to some other company or starting up new projects or anything remotely like that. It’s been a long, amazing stretch of years. Now it’s time to slow it down. Rest. Lay around on the couch and get fat. Well, fatter.…

Seriously though, I’ll be focusing on the one thing that matters most to me in all the world—my family. They’re the core of my life and the source of my deepest joy and inspiration. In addition to raising our two little ones, we recently welcomed our new baby into the family! Being home with them all, having time and space to really live…to love my wife with all my strength…that’s my career now.

And I’ve never been happier.

Ever. ☺

Peace out, y’all.

I love you all.

I’ll see you online.

Chris

Kaivax
Community Manager

CLICK HERE TO READ THE ORIGINAL POST
Blizzcon 2016
In-Game Goodies Preview

Every BlizzCon®, we give out a treasure trove of in-game goodies to attendees and Virtual Ticket holders to commemorate the occasion. Take a look at what you’ll get for your favorite Blizzard games when you join us for BlizzCon X.
Opening Week Schedule

Elite esports players from across the globe will be traveling to North America next month to compete at BlizzCon Opening Week, all hoping to set themselves up for success on the BlizzCon stage on November 4–5. One of the tournaments featured at Opening Week is the World of Warcraft Arena Championship, the first group stages of which will be played on October 28. Read on to find out where you can watch all the WoW Arena action, including the Regionals leading up to Opening Week.
[/align]

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by piwakawaka » September 20th, 2016, 5:14 am

Blue Posts
Honor Talents will not Reset 7.1!
The original vision for the Prestige system was to create an extended progression system with a high cost that was purely optional and felt special. We wanted you to see someone with a Prestige badge and think, "Wow, that guy or gal did a crazy difficult grind to get that badge." To make that progression feel good, we added a lot of rewards along the way including artifact power, artifact appearances, mounts, toys, titles, etc. We did receive feedback, both internally and externally, that losing your honor talents didn't feel good and would be a significant impediment to particpating in Prestige. We were willing to live with that downside in order for Prestige to feel more exclusive and special. We try to get everyone honor talents quickly so they can feel competitive. But this also means you can work through the honor system quickly, arriving at level 50 with no where to go. So, we realize that more people will have more fun if they can continue to get rewards from PvP, even if Prestige loses a bit of its luster.

Thank you all for your feedback on this issue. We hope you continue to enjoy Legion and PvP!

Desvin
Game Designer

Class Balance Update
Since the expansion launched, aside from fixing bugs, our class and systems teams have been keeping an eye on qualitative class feedback, looking for things that can be addressed via hotfix. We recently increased the default number of Warlock Soul Shards to 3 to decrease their ramp-up time; we also reduced the base cooldown of Arms Warrior Colossus Smash to 30 seconds, to mitigate the worst-case scenario when Tactician failed to reset its cooldown.

In the Developer Q&A last week, we touched on the general topic of class balance so far in Legion, and suggested that we were looking at making tuning changes via hotfix towards the end of this week. However, after further consideration of available data and the current state of the game, we feel that it’s still premature for a broad tuning pass.

World of Warcraft’s endgame consists of a range of activities, including varied raid encounters at different difficulty levels, random matchmade dungeons, Mythic dungeons (both baseline and Keystone-modified), outdoor questing, and of course arenas and battlegrounds (though I’ll be focusing on other gameplay modes in this post, since we can now handle PvP tuning separately). That’s the game that was available in beta, and it’s what our classes are designed and balanced around. But right now, everyone at max level is playing a very narrow slice of that diverse endgame: we are running dungeons, and we’re specifically running them with a focus on efficiency rather than success. Many players have learned the various dungeon encounters, and now zone in with their Heroic or Mythic groups not wondering whether they’ll be able to prevail over the challenges within, but rather how quickly. Unsurprisingly, that places an inordinate value on sustained AoE/cleave damage, and especially on-demand burst against the groups of four or five targets that comprise most enemy packs in dungeons, and so those specs that excel in those areas seem elevated above the rest.

But in a couple of weeks, when we talk about balance, major considerations will include things like meeting the single-target DPS check on Ursoc or handling the spread-out tentacles of Il’gynoth in the Emerald Nightmare, or making sure that your group can reliably interrupt Odyn’s Stormforged Obliterator in Halls of Valor, while running away from Radiant Tempest, so that he doesn’t derail your Mythic Keystone run entirely. Until we can see data from the endgame in its entirety, we can’t make informed decisions about which numbers need adjusting, and by how much. Therefore, at this point we’re aiming to hold off on a broad pass of tuning hotfixes until the end of the first week of raiding and Mythic Keystone dungeons.

In the meantime, we are looking at a couple of targeted changes to address some clear outliers: in the near future, we’re planning on deploying hotfixes that reduce tank damage output across the board (tanks should be very sturdy and effective at killing things, but too often their damage output rivals that of pure damage dealers), as well as reducing the AoE burst damage capabilities of Windwalker monks (mainly Strike of the Windlord’s area component) and Havoc Demon Hunters (mainly Fel Barrage). Those specializations will still excel in that area, but will not be so clearly dominant over their peers.

In the long run, our tuning goal is simply for everyone to feel that they can play the class and specialization they prefer. There will of course be areas of strength and weakness, and some specs will thrive in certain situations while lagging behind in others, but those gaps should not preclude viability. We’ll continue to look at available data and player feedback and make adjustments until that is the case, but that process will not begin until next week. Thank you for your patience.

Watcher
Game Designer

PAID BATTLETAG® CHANGES NOW AVAILABLE
Looking to change up how you identify yourself in the Blizzard online community? The BattleTag® you originally chose doesn’t have to be your nickname for all eternity—sometimes you want to switch to something more suited to the hero (or villain) you’ve become since you first arrived in the Blizzard universe.

While we’ve always provided players with one free BattleTag change per account, now we’re pleased to offer an additional paid BattleTag change service for those of you who would appreciate the opportunity to choose yet another new moniker.

FREE FIRST CHANGE
If you’re ready for something new and haven’t already used your free BattleTag change, simply visit your Account Management Dashboard, and click the Change link under your Account Details to the right of your current tag.

If you haven’t used your free change yet, don’t worry—BattleTag changes don’t expire and yours will be waiting for you if and when you ever decide to use it.

If you’ve already used your first free change and still feel like a new nickname would be a better fit, the option to purchase an additional change will be available within Account Management. Changes are available for $10 each, and your new moniker will be reflected on your friends list automatically after making the change.

For more details on the feature, check out our support article or visit the Shop page.

PAID BATTLETAG CHANGE FAQ
If I want to change my BattleTag, does it have to be something unique?
BattleTags do not need to be unique. You can use any name you want, as long as it follows our Naming Policy. Each BattleTag is assigned a numeric ID to create a unique identifier (for example, FallenSlayer#3592).

Will changing my BattleTag affect my friends list?
Your friends will now automatically see you listed under your new BattleTag, but otherwise your friends list will not be affected by this change.

Will new accounts still get a free name change upon creation?
Yes. All new Battle.net accounts will continue to receive one free BattleTag change upon creation.

Blizzard Entertainment
Blizzard

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by piwakawaka » September 20th, 2016, 5:15 am

Achievements and Milestones[col]Piwakawaka earned Wakamaru earned Sandwalker earned |Jedikitten earned [/col]
To see your WoW accomplishments featured in the newsletter tag them with #A3achieve on Twitter or post them HERE.
Reading With Leashes
Have you checked out our recent blog post? If not, you should!
Is there a tamer you just can't seem to beat? A pet you want to know more about? Be sure to let us know what you'd like to see covered via the blog forums or by sending Jedikitten a PM!
PHOTO OF THE WEEKImage [col3]Image|Want to see your photo here? Send us selfies or screenshots of you and your getting achievements, finding new pets, or just out and about having fun!|Submit Screenshot
#A3pix
Twitter
Private Message[/col3]
UPCOMING EVENTS

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by piwakawaka » September 20th, 2016, 5:16 am

The A3 Network
Image Facebook Page
  • Like us on Facebook! The A3 Facebook page is primarily used for official announcements, events, raffles and contest information. You can also send us your selfies and screenshots here (seriously -- we love them!).
Image Facebook Group
  • Join us on Facebook! The A3 Facebook group is the perfect place to socialize with your fellow A3 members, A3 team members and A3 admins. Post your achievements, selfies, screenshots and everything else here! Talk to other members, post WoW- and Pet-related news, share things you are doing outside of WoW -- anything (within reason) you want!
Image Twitter
  • Follow us on Twitter! We use our Twitter to post info about events, raffles and updates, and share/retweet posts from our members! We LOVE to see your achievements, new pets, screenshots and selfies! Tag us in your World of Warcraft-related tweets so we can share them with the community! @A3pets or #A3pets.
Image Tumblr
  • Follow us on Tumblr! We use our Tumblr to post and share guild and member photos and selfies. We may also share Battle Pet-related videos and photos from around the web! Members can submit their pics straight to our Tumblr too if they like.
Image Reading With Leashes
  • Check out our blog for ideas on pet battles, pet collection tips, and other useful information!
Connecting A3ers through Discord
[col]ImageA3 is always looking for new and interesting ways to connect with its members. One of our greatest hurdles, though, is connecting members to each other. With everyone playing on different servers, different factions, and the limitations of the friends list – many of you have probably never had a chance to connect. We hope to use the Discord App to help solve that!

The major perk of an app like Discord is that communication is live. Meaning – you can see it on the fly (assuming you are logged in). This will be an advantage over the forum or twitter where you need to check in throughout the day. It will be especially helpful with organizing groups, sharing rare spawn information with others, or just getting to know your fellow A3ers!|[/col]
Official A3 Hashtags
[bluebg][align=center][b][size=150]#A3achieve[/size][/b][/align][hrc=black]1[/hrc][i][size=85]Did you earn a new achievement or reach a new milestone? Mark it with #A3achieve and it will be included in a future newsletter![/size][/i][/bluebg][yellowbg][align=center][b][size=150]#A3pix[/size][/b][/align][hrc=black]1[/hrc][i][size=85]Snapped a new screenshot/selfie you want to share? Mark it with #A3pix and it will be featured in a future newsletter![/size][/i][/yellowbg][greenbg][align=center][b][size=150]#A3tc[/size][/b][/align][hrc=black]1[/hrc][i][size=85]Are you participating in the A3 Team Challenge weekly event? Let us know how you're doing by using #A3tc![/size][/i][/greenbg]

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by piwakawaka » September 20th, 2016, 5:17 am

Thank You
Thank you to everyone to contributed to this week's newsletter! Piwakawaka (editor/contributor)
Jedikitten (formatting/contributor)
Sandwalker (copy editor)
Wakamaru (contributor)
Irayna (contributor)

A special 'Thank You' to Starfire for creating this week's Pawprint Press header!

A3 would like to thank our newest sponsors for their generosity, Moxer, Sawfty, Golconda, and Krusty.
A3 Forum Games
[col]|[/col]
[purplebg][url=http://azerothadoptionagency.com/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=1830]Warcraft Puns[/url][/purplebg]
[redbg][url=http://azerothadoptionagency.com/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=623]Movie Connections[/url][/redbg]
[/size]
A3 has a number of forum games going for members to participate in. Members are also encouraged to start any new forum games they have ideas for. Head over to our new Games forum and jump in!
[/align]
[col3]Did you know that A3 has bills? It’s true! A3 has monthly and yearly bills related to the cost of operating the Agency. We earn some funds from ads on the site but most of A3’s operating costs are paid out of pocket.

Operating costs are the costs required to run the community – these do not include the costs of sponsoring giveaways.|A3 is a volunteer operated project and we need the help of our members to keep the site online.

Currently only 3% of our members have contributed to assist with operating costs. 1% of our members have contributed more than once.

A few spare dollars here and there can go a long way!|Donations are accepted through PayPal. A PayPal account is not required to donate.

[paypal]$[/paypal]

For more information about donating you can read the Can I help the Agency financially? F.A.Q.[/col3]
Team Member
Pakiimani @ Azeroth Adoption Agency | Snuckle @ Petoholics Anonymous
WCP | @Piwa_Pets | Send Private Message
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Golden Member Promotions
Member Strike/Warning Notifications
Pawprint Press Manager
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team
Tracking Sheet Manager

Return to “Weekly Newsletter”