!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

NEW BFA PETS

Shalista
United States of America

NEW BFA PETS

Post by Shalista » March 10th, 2020, 10:04 pm

SINCE THE BANK TABS ARE FULL WITH THE OLDER PETS IS THERE NOW OR GOING TO BE A PLACE WHERE WE CAN SEE THE NEWER STUFF TO ASK FOR ADOPTION? I HOPE ITS NOT ON DISCORD SINCE I'VE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO MAKE THAT WORK WITH NO LUCK. THX,

Anks
Canada

Re: NEW BFA PETS

Post by Anks » March 11th, 2020, 11:13 pm

Hi Shalista @Shalista just passing on what I can for your question. As you may know A3 pets come from donated pets so older pet are more in the bank as they have been donated over several xpacs while the newer BFA ones are slowly being donated. From what I have seen A3 likes to wait until they get a set number of pets before they start to rotate them into the adoption tab, I don’t know why, some of the rarest get set aside for special contests or giveaways like the anniversary event.

There is no separate list for adoption on the discord. There is a trade channel and occasionally members will sponsor giveaways.

And a note I don’t know if you are having problems with setting up discord or if the link is not working. I can’t help with setting it up but if it’s a link not working send a message to Wakamaru or leave a note here and someone can look into it

Shalista
United States of America

Post by Shalista » March 21st, 2020, 10:28 pm

Thx for info. I'll look more into the Discord thing. Happy Hunting.

Pure Armour
United States of America

Post by Pure Armour » June 9th, 2020, 12:02 am

discord don't work on my computer either... it locks my computer up, not sure if it is a software conflict or what, i have recently had my computer rebuilt and everything freshly installed and discord still locks me up

Return to “Help Section”