!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Question: Pet Inventory  [ANSWERED]

Minkey
United States of America

Question: Pet Inventory

Post by Minkey » May 23rd, 2016, 4:31 pm

I looked through the FAQs and forum history and didn't find the answer, so apologies if this has already been addressed. Out of curiosity, are the pets in the tabs the full inventory of pets to choose from or do you guys rotate the tab inventories every so often.

Irayna
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Re: Pet Inventory

Post by Irayna » May 23rd, 2016, 5:22 pm

For the most part, the tabs are the full inventory for adoption requests. Sometimes pets will be rotated out so that the whole inventory isn't out at the same time. For example, two children's week pets are in Tab 4 each week.

The pets that you don't see in the tabs are more rare and trickier to get, so those don't go into the normal adoption requests. Instead they are held back for event prizes and weekly raffles.

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Re: Pet Inventory  [ANSWERED]

Post by Wakamaru » May 23rd, 2016, 6:47 pm

I just wanted to add an extra note to this :)

There are sometimes other pets that will also go into the tabs, however we don't put them in for adoption until we have several of them so there are "plenty to go around". Some adoption pets we get rarely and therefore it takes time for us to accumulate enough to put up for adoption.

It's worth checking back weekly because these sorts of pets will pop in unexpected from time to time.

Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Irayna
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by Irayna » May 23rd, 2016, 8:34 pm

Wakamaru wrote:I just wanted to add an extra note to this :)

There are sometimes other pets that will also go into the tabs, however we don't put them in for adoption until we have several of them so there are "plenty to go around". Some adoption pets we get rarely and therefore it takes time for us to accumulate enough to put up for adoption.

It's worth checking back weekly because these sorts of pets will pop in unexpected from time to time.
Thanks Waka! I knew I was missing something.

Minkey
United States of America

Post by Minkey » May 23rd, 2016, 8:54 pm

Thanks for the quick explanation. I would see some pets change now and then so I was curious as to the approach.

Return to “Help Section”