!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Assistance: Can't view adoption pages?  [ANSWERED]

Pure Armour
United States of America

Assistance: Can't view adoption pages?

Post by Pure Armour » September 16th, 2016, 11:49 pm

i also was away for a bit on family business ... but i'm back and cannot see the adoption pages. please fix? thanks

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Re: Assistance: Can't view adoption pages?

Post by Wakamaru » September 17th, 2016, 1:59 am

Pure Armour wrote:i also was away for a bit on family business ... but i'm back and cannot see the adoption pages. please fix? thanks
Hi Pure Armour,

I've moved your help request to its own post as it's not related to the issue Ninni was having. Please note that I have tested and reviewed your permissions and it appears as though everything is working correctly.

As such, I'm going to need more information to assist you. Unlike the other poster, there is no reason that you wouldn't be able to view the adoption requests. You are still the same rank with the same permissions as you were before.

Please follow these steps to help me determine the issue---

1. Go here: viewforum.php?f=21
  • Question: Do you see any posts?
    • If not, what error message do you see?
      • If you do not see any posts or an error message, please take a screenshot of the section and post it below for me.
2. Go here: viewforum.php?f=10
  • Question: Do you see any forum sections?
    • If not, what error message do you see?
      • If you do not see any forum sections or an error message, please take a screenshot of the section and post it below for me.
3. Last but not least:
  • If you needed to take a screenshot of the above 2 things could you please also go here ( http://azerothadoptionagency.com/ ) and take a screenshot of the forum sections that appear BELOW the image slider (ie. scroll down to where you cannot see the slider and take a ss).
Please attach the screenshots in a response below.

Thanks,
Wakamaru
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Pure Armour
United States of America

Post by Pure Armour » September 17th, 2016, 9:51 pm

kk kool sorry was in the wrong spot will check it out again ... was able to see the donate page, so maybe the other pages were all being filled up again...it had been a while, and when i saw that post it sounded similar....but i'll look again. thanks for responding :-)

Pure Armour
United States of America

Post by Pure Armour » September 17th, 2016, 9:56 pm

ok now i can see them but they are all empty and locked except for the page before the donate page i see stuff there, and i can view the donate page. ... maybe the other pages are just in the process of being refilled :-)

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Post by Wakamaru » September 17th, 2016, 10:01 pm

Pure Armour wrote:ok now i can see them but they are all empty and locked except for the page before the donate page i see stuff there, and i can view the donate page. ... maybe the other pages are just in the process of being refilled :-)
Adoptions are always closed on the weekends: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=831 . This has always been the process. It gives me time to do inventory and cycle out the previous weeks topic as well as restock the tabs for the new adoption week. Check back on Monday as always and there will be pets in the adoption tabs and new adoption topics up for you to post to.

I did review and try your permissions last night several times and everything appears to be functioning correctly. Also by "page" do you mean the topics / threads / forums - or somewhere else? If you still think there is an issue please submit the requested screenshots so I can assist you further.

Thanks!
Waka
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Community Manager/Leader
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Pure Armour
United States of America

Post by Pure Armour » September 18th, 2016, 1:59 am

nah no problem thanks ... was talking about the bank tabs not pages sorry ... been a long couple of days, getting ready to go out of town again to help my mom out for a little bit... (fortunately it won't be as long as it was with my aunt) guess i was away for too long and lot of things are new all over again lol ... have a good weekend :-)

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Re: Assistance: Can't view adoption pages?  [ANSWERED]

Post by Wakamaru » September 18th, 2016, 1:30 pm

Pure Armour wrote:nah no problem thanks ... was talking about the bank tabs not pages sorry ... been a long couple of days, getting ready to go out of town again to help my mom out for a little bit... (fortunately it won't be as long as it was with my aunt) guess i was away for too long and lot of things are new all over again lol ... have a good weekend :-)
It happens! :) Check back Monday and you should be good to go. If you need anything else please let us know.

Thanks,
Waka
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Community Manager/Leader
Site Admin