!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Question: Is there such a thing as too many?  [ANSWERED]

solitha
United States of America

Question: Is there such a thing as too many?

Post by solitha » April 30th, 2015, 3:10 am

Truth be told, the main reason for me seeking you guys out is because my alt holding all my duplicates was getting overloaded.

Should I throttle donations a bit? Is there an X amount per week that would be good for pets that are particularly desired, versus not on either list? Or should I just throw anything I have at you that's not on the DND list and let you wade through it all?

Edit: True to my scatterbrainedness, I forgot part of my question. Is there an optimal day/time to have donations in by?

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Re: Is there such a thing as too many?  [ANSWERED]

Post by Wakamaru » April 30th, 2015, 3:33 am

Hi Solitha!

Glad to see that you made it over to the new house! Welcome :D

As for donating pets - there is no such thing or a bad time. We have multiple storage banks sets and a donation sorting bank in place to handle stock with ease. Each storage bank holds specific pets so we can quickly and easily get to what we need. Donations can be mailed to either me or to Tikaraa (one or the other, or both) in whatever quantity you desire. From there we forward our donations to the donation sorting bank. Our sorters separate out the pets and get them to the correct storage banks. From there we get them ready for the weekly adoptions, raffles, & donation drives. It's essentially a team-operated production line.

Donations are typically "held" in our mailbox Monday - Thursday. On Friday we send them to the sorters. And by Sunday they are in the bank and ready for adoption.

Hope this answers your question(s)! If not please let me know :)
Wakamaru
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

solitha
United States of America

Re: Is there such a thing as too many?

Post by solitha » May 3rd, 2015, 12:49 am

Well, have fun. You just got a bunch, and my poor rogue just got some bag space. And my poor bnet friends just got all kinds of spam, but I think they're kind of used to that.

Return to “Help Section”