!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

FAQ: I shared an achievement with A3, when will it be in the newsletter?

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

FAQ: I shared an achievement with A3, when will it be in the newsletter?

Post by Wakamaru » December 13th, 2016, 9:49 pm

Achievements In The Newsletter
Question
I shared an achievement with A3 in the forum achievement thread or on twitter with #A3Achieve. When will I see it in the newsletter?

Answer
Each newsletter is prepared during the week before it's published. Newsletter information collection occurs from Saturday to Friday, with Friday being the deadline for content going into the next week's newsletter.

In order to have an entire week's worth of achievements in a newsletter, we use a previous week's achievements for a current newsletter.

If you post an achievement on Wednesday of this week, it is collected the next week, and then included in the newsletter published on the Monday following the collection week.

Visual Answer
achievementnewslettercalendar.png
Submitting Achievements Correctly
Question
How do I submit my achievements for the newsletter?

Answer
This information is available in every newsletter achievements section. To share your achievements you can either post them to our website thread location here: The Official Achievements & Milestones Thread.

Or you can share them with us on Twitter using the hashtag #A3Achieve: Twitter.
Missed Achievements?
Question
What if I suspect my achievement was missed?

Answer
Wait. Sometimes this happens when things are extra crazy in a week. If achievements are skipped one week, they'll be picked up for the following week. If you are still concerned about an achievement after this: (1) Check that you submitted it correctly then (2) Contact Piwakawaka.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Return to “Questions, Answers, & Assistance”