!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Worried about prize claim time period.

Kementari
Australia

Worried about prize claim time period.

Post by Kementari » January 16th, 2018, 7:10 pm

Hi all :) I am a little worried about the time period for claiming the prizes I have won.

I am still without my PC but the good news is its in transit. So if nothing goes wrong I should have it back next week sometime.
I am not sure if I should overload Wakamaru with replies to all the PM's with this message or if writing it here is enough?

I wrote something about it in this thread here: viewtopic.php?f=176&t=2606#p16462
but I think it may have been missed as I never got a reply. Although now that I read back over it I never really asked a question did I? LOL

Anyways.... if someone can let me know what i should do about the prizes claims that would be awesome.

Hope you are all having a fantastic day/night :D

flameflash
United States of America

Re: Worried about prize claim time period.

Post by flameflash » January 16th, 2018, 9:42 pm

@Wakamaru

Just to make sure Waka sees it. ;)
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Forum Moderator
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Sister Guild (Petoholics Anonymous) Manager

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Post by Wakamaru » January 17th, 2018, 8:25 pm

Hi @Kementari

Please respond to each message individually. Things are organized by item, not person, and this helps to make sure nothing gets crossed or messaged up.

If you are unable to claim items in-game due to computer issues still, then message me privately and we can make alternative arrangements. :)

Thanks!
Waka

Kementari
Australia

Post by Kementari » January 17th, 2018, 9:20 pm

@Wakamaru Okay will do.
I just heard from my friend yesterday and he gave me a tracking number for my pc, if all goes well i may have it by Friday :D and he has already installed WoW on it for me.

Fenrasta
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by Fenrasta » January 17th, 2018, 10:56 pm

All of the items I got were 30 days return time, instead of the normal 3 days for the weekly bank adoptions, because none of them had CoDs attached. I can't promise everything will be like that because I'm not on that side of things, but I hope that info is reassuring to you.

-Fen

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Post by Wakamaru » January 17th, 2018, 11:34 pm

Fenrasta wrote:
January 17th, 2018, 10:56 pm
All of the items I got were 30 days return time, instead of the normal 3 days for the weekly bank adoptions, because none of them had CoDs attached. I can't promise everything will be like that because I'm not on that side of things, but I hope that info is reassuring to you.

-Fen
Everything will be like that last year. It makes it easier for everyone. I don't have to go back and check 800 returns and you guys have your 30 day grace period for being diligent and claiming stuff in a reasonable amount of time. :)

Return to “Help Section”