!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Won't let me mail in my donations

Pumpkin
United States of America

Won't let me mail in my donations

Post by Pumpkin » July 25th, 2018, 4:30 pm

I could not find this in the FAQ but, it won't let me mail my donations to Athree from Illidan. I had to unlearn, then learn, then switch chars, then mail on that realm. Is this a common problem? I have more pets to donate but I don't want to do that every single time. Anyone else with this issue?

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Re: Won't let me mail in my donations

Post by Jedikitten » July 25th, 2018, 6:25 pm

Yes. Unfortunately, only things that are account-bound can be mailed across realms. The only way to transfer pets across realms is to place them in your collection and then cage them on the toon on Bladefist.

There is more information here: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=33. Also, be aware that there are some pets that once learned cannot be caged. Blorp and the Kites come to mind, there might be others.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team
ImageImage

Pumpkin
United States of America

Re: Won't let me mail in my donations

Post by Pumpkin » July 25th, 2018, 11:06 pm

Jedikitten wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 6:25 pm
Yes. Unfortunately, only things that are account-bound can be mailed across realms. The only way to transfer pets across realms is to place them in your collection and then cage them on the toon on Bladefist.

There is more information here: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=33. Also, be aware that there are some pets that once learned cannot be caged. Blorp and the Kites come to mind, there might be others.
Thank you!

Return to “Help Section”