!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Assistance: Reporting your Adoption request to remove a pet  [ANSWERED]

Drinkinstien

Assistance: Reporting your Adoption request to remove a pet

Post by Drinkinstien » June 2nd, 2015, 1:36 pm

I went in to report my Adoption Request on Tab 3 to have the Frostboar removed since I have it now, but the post already has a thumbs down and it says this post has already been reported. So does that mean once it has been prechecked and given a thumbs down you can't report it and have a pet removed? Just wanting to clarify, not a big deal I can wait a week, I am not a impatient person. LOL
Drinkinstien @ Azeroth Adoption Agency
WCP @ http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/pro ... nkinstien/

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Re: Assistance: Reporting your Adoption request to remove a pet

Post by piwakawaka » June 2nd, 2015, 5:29 pm

I would recommend if this situation occurs check who is in charge of the tab, theres a staff list somewhere ill find and link it once i'm on my laptop. Send a pm to the person in charge of the tab and it'll get sorted. It's not ideal but i think the multiple reports was proving a complex issue for waka.

As the request you're referring to is in my tab ill go ahead and edit it and close down the report, again once i'm on the laptop. Thank you for doing the right thing and letting us know. It is very much appreciated.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Pawprint Press Manager
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Recruitment Team
Tracking Sheet Manager

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by piwakawaka » June 2nd, 2015, 6:30 pm

okay your post is edited, you're good to go.

for anyone who encounters this issue in the future, our staff list is here

Tabs 1-4 will always have a devoted person to them. tab 5 will be filled by whoever is around at the time to fill it, so any editing requests can be sent to any of us and it will be taken care of.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Pawprint Press Manager
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Recruitment Team
Tracking Sheet Manager

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Re: Assistance: Reporting your Adoption request to remove a pet  [ANSWERED]

Post by Wakamaru » June 2nd, 2015, 7:07 pm

Unfortunately it is not possible to have more than 1 open report per post. I wish it were because then we would certain allow it.

Jedikitten and I are working through the reporting complications atm to build a better system that will allow for members to always have the ability to report their posts, but we need to finish working out the kinks. We have already removed all other staff reporting EXCEPT reports where the member already own the pet.

Hopefully we'll have the rest of this hammered out by Monday :)

In the meantime should you need to make a correction, please shoot a PM to your tab manager. I have made the names more noticeable and listed them at the very top for convenience. Clicking the name will take you to the PM screen w/ their name already plugged in.
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Drinkinstien

Post by Drinkinstien » June 2nd, 2015, 7:32 pm

Thanks everyone for the prompt help and resolution! I completely understand that you are limited by the forum and have to work with what you have. All of you involved in this are doing a great job, and keeping the abuse of it down to a minimum is a full time job in its own! It is a shame that people want to abuse it in the first place but I am sure you have already came across a few who have tried. I knew I had seen a list of admin to contact at one time but must of kept looking in the wrong hole! LOL
Keep up the great work and Thanks Again!
Drinkinstien @ Azeroth Adoption Agency
WCP @ http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/pro ... nkinstien/

Return to “Help Section”