!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Question: Pets you may get in the future  [ANSWERED]

Windedwolf81
United States of America

Question: Pets you may get in the future

Post by Windedwolf81 » June 6th, 2015, 1:47 am

Hello All!

Was just wondering i didn't see anything about this question so i figured i post about it. so if down the road i get a pet i already adopted from here. Like if my archaeology finally gives me a pet or something. do i keep track of what i get from here and send it back since i got one on my own or would i be able to do whatever with my new found 2nd one. Thanks this has just been in my mind for a few days.

Irgrunna

Irayna
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Re: pets you may get in the future  [ANSWERED]

Post by Irayna » June 6th, 2015, 9:41 am

While we hope that you will think of us when you are looking to rehome any pets that you have duplicates of, you are under no obligation when you adopt a pet. The only time that you need to pay attention to pets that you have received is if you have an open request out for that specific pet. In that case, you will need to report your post to state that you received the pet, so that we know that it wasn't a duplicate request.

Example 1:
  • You request a Young Talbuk from one of the bank tabs on Monday morning.
  • At noon, you do your Critters of Draenor quest and lo and behold, a Young Talbuk is waiting in the bag for you.
  • You must report your post to ask to remove the Young Talbuk from your request list.
Example 2:
  • You request a Young Talbuk from one of the bank tabs on Monday morning.
  • Your request is filled Monday evening with a Young Talbuk.
  • The next morning, you do your Critters of Draenor quest and lo and behold, a Young Talbuk is waiting in the bag for you.
  • You do NOT have to report your post, or return the Young Talbuk.

Windedwolf81
United States of America

Re: Question: Pets you may get in the future

Post by Windedwolf81 » June 6th, 2015, 12:57 pm

Thank you! i do plan on coming here first to donate. just was wondering cause when ever my say engineer is leveled up i like to make pets to sell eventually hopefully. i suck at making money it seems so i'm always so short.

Return to “Help Section”