!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Question: Adoption Requests per Tab  [ANSWERED]

Resa

Question: Adoption Requests per Tab

Post by Resa » September 15th, 2015, 8:50 pm

I already read the FAQ One/Tab/Week thread here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=72

However, I was a bit unclear about if you could only request from one tab per week? Or can you request from each tab once per week?

I already found the adoption thread: viewforum.php?f=21 and noticed that there are different threads for each tab. I already made my request with Tab 1, but only need 1 pet from the entire tab, as I already own at least 1 of all the others, yet there are a couple other tabs that I may like to adopt more than 1 pet (I know you can only give out one per tab, but that requesting more than one tends to place the chances of you successfully adopting one higher than if you only request one.)

Does this mean that the only request I can submit for the week is what I requested off of Tab 1, or can I go into the threads of tabs 2, 3, 4, &5 and make a request from each of those?

I promise I am not trying to be complicated, I just want to be able to follow the rules and not get in trouble.

I really do appreciate all that you guys do, since you all volunteer to do this, and most certainly do not get paid for it.

Thank you for your time and patience :)

-Resa
Resaaim @ Azeroth Adoption Agency
WCP @ http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Resa/

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Re: Question about Adoption Requests per Tab  [ANSWERED]

Post by piwakawaka » September 15th, 2015, 9:53 pm

To answer your question, yes you can still submit requests to the other tabs. The system is one request per tab per week, so if there are pets you need in the other tabs, feel free to request them.

app.php/page/a3adopt provides some greater clarity compared to that particular FAQ which is aimed more at members who have been around since before we shifted to the one per tab per week system.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Pawprint Press Manager
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Recruitment Team
Tracking Sheet Manager

Resa

Re: Question about Adoption Requests per Tab

Post by Resa » September 15th, 2015, 10:40 pm

Thank you!!
Resaaim @ Azeroth Adoption Agency
WCP @ http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Resa/