!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man Title

Post Reply
User avatar
AzerothAdoptionAgency
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 16
Joined: July 6th, 2016, 11:00 pm

Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man Title

Post by AzerothAdoptionAgency » April 25th, 2015, 8:48 pm

CRAZY CAT LADY / MAN
Purpose
This guide will walk you through obtaining the Crazy Cat Lady / Crazy Can Man title.
The link will bring you to the guide, located on our blog.
Please use this thread for any questions or discussion related to the guide.
Author(s): Ehly | Editor: Sandwalker | Formatted By: Jedikitten | Updated By: Wakamaru | Additional Contributors: n/a
Changelog
[+] More Information
04.25.2015 - Guide created.
02.28.2016 - General guide information update.
03.07.2016 - Guide copy-edited.
03.20.2016 - Guide was reformatted.
08.05.2016 - Guide was migrated to the blog.

User avatar
Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3158
Joined: April 6th, 2015, 6:20 am
United States of America

Re: (Incomplete) Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man title

Post by Wakamaru » April 25th, 2015, 9:10 pm

Hi Ehly!

Fantastic guide! I can confirm that borrowing the cats DOES award the player the achievement and they keep the reward after returning the kitties. I've done this for several people. At the time >including my cats< they had all 20 present in their journal. I cannot confirm if you can borrow them in trickles. If someone would like to test this with me then shoot me a message or add my Btag (Wakamaru#1375) and we can get a confirmation on this aspect.

Word To The Wise:
If anyone plans to loan their kitties out please get the player to agree to return them in the MOST PLAIN WORDS POSSIBLE and IN GAME so there is a obvious chat record of the agreement.

On one occasion I had a person take my kitties and bolt. A GM was able to retrieve them for me because we had an agreement present in the chat log. I don't know if this is guaranteed to work 100% of the time - but better safe than sorry! I now do this for all kitty loans and RWL1/2/3 loans.

Great work!
Waka

......
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Ehly
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 221
Joined: April 21st, 2015, 9:23 pm
United States of America

Re: (Incomplete) Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man title

Post by Ehly » April 25th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Wakamaru wrote: Word To The Wise:
If anyone plans to loan their kitties out please get the player to agree to return them in the MOST PLAIN WORDS POSSIBLE and IN GAME so there is a obvious chat record of the agreement.
Good point!

User avatar
Ehly
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 221
Joined: April 21st, 2015, 9:23 pm
United States of America

Re: Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man Title

Post by Ehly » April 30th, 2015, 9:37 pm

Time sensitive: Right now, on the Bladefist AH, there are two Calico Cats listed for 20g & 25g (available at vendor for 50g). Just in case anyone needed it.

Avarion
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: April 24th, 2015, 1:59 am

Re: (Incomplete) Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man title

Post by Avarion » May 1st, 2015, 10:00 am

Wakamaru wrote: I cannot confirm if you can borrow them in trickles. If someone would like to test this with me then shoot me a message or add my Btag (Wakamaru#1375) and we can get a confirmation on this aspect.
I've done this in the past with a btag friend of mine, lent him a few at a time whilst we worked out what him and his friend needed, and it did work for them :)

This was quite a while ago (just after the achieve came out) so things may have changed.

Avarion :)

User avatar
Trethsparr
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 102
Joined: April 20th, 2015, 8:49 pm
United States of America

Re: Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man Title

Post by Trethsparr » May 1st, 2015, 4:51 pm

Great guide, Ehly! c:

User avatar
Ehly
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 221
Joined: April 21st, 2015, 9:23 pm
United States of America

Re: Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man Title

Post by Ehly » May 1st, 2015, 9:25 pm

Jathal wrote:You occasionally get lucky if you check out the AH. I was able to get a Black Tabby for about 500g one day and almost plotzed !
Wow!! That's an amazing deal. Good for you!
Trethsparr wrote:Great guide, Ehly! c:]
Thanks!!

User avatar
Sandwalker
Team Member
Team Member
Posts: 141
Joined: April 25th, 2015, 4:55 pm
New Zealand

Re: Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man Title

Post by Sandwalker » March 7th, 2016, 6:42 pm

Review has been done. One of these days I'll try the Celestial Tournament... when I'm not so scared of it. :p
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Date Keeper
Guide Copy Editor
Pawprint Press Copy Editor
Reading With Leashes Copy Editor
Wearer of Sparkling Blue Editor Cap

Minkey
Member
Member
Posts: 93
Joined: April 18th, 2016, 4:39 pm
United States of America

Re: Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man Title

Post by Minkey » June 21st, 2016, 4:34 pm

Sandwalker wrote:Review has been done. One of these days I'll try the Celestial Tournament... when I'm not so scared of it. :p
Wowhead's Guide to mastering the celestials with 18 pets is great (http://www.wowhead.com/guides/battle-pe ... th-18-pets) .

Except for Yu'la, Broodling of Yu'lon. Use Mr. Bigglesworth to solo that fool!
- Claw
- Ice tomb
- Ice Barrier
- PASS TURN
- Claw
- Claw
- Repeat (including the first claw)

User avatar
Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3158
Joined: April 6th, 2015, 6:20 am
United States of America

Re: Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man Title

Post by Wakamaru » June 21st, 2016, 4:41 pm

Minkey wrote:
Sandwalker wrote:Review has been done. One of these days I'll try the Celestial Tournament... when I'm not so scared of it. :p
Wowhead's Guide to mastering the celestials with 18 pets is great (http://www.wowhead.com/guides/battle-pe ... th-18-pets) .

Except for Yu'la, Broodling of Yu'lon. Use Mr. Bigglesworth to solo that fool!
- Claw
- Ice tomb
- Ice Barrier
- PASS TURN
- Claw
- Claw
- Repeat (including the first claw)
I loved Biggelsworth vs. Yu'la! Super easy! I usually had Bonkers and Gregarious Grell in as backups, but very rarely had to use them.

......
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
flameflash
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 593
Joined: September 4th, 2015, 1:56 pm
United States of America

Re: Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man Title

Post by flameflash » June 21st, 2016, 11:45 pm

That's another place I really owe myself to visit. I got into pets in WoD so I've missed out on a lot.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Forum Moderator
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Sister Guild (Petoholics Anonymous) Manager

Minkey
Member
Member
Posts: 93
Joined: April 18th, 2016, 4:39 pm
United States of America

Re: Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man Title

Post by Minkey » June 22nd, 2016, 1:34 pm

flameflash wrote:That's another place I really owe myself to visit. I got into pets in WoD so I've missed out on a lot.
Do yourself a favor and do it now. Once Legion patch is in the Howl Bomb strategy is no more and you will need a much more diverse arsenal of pets.

User avatar
Sandwalker
Team Member
Team Member
Posts: 141
Joined: April 25th, 2015, 4:55 pm
New Zealand

Re: Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man Title

Post by Sandwalker » June 22nd, 2016, 10:03 pm

All three of my Mr. Bigglesworths are level 1. As I've told Piwa a lot of times, I dislike levelling pets. I believe Bonkers and the Grell are level 1 as well.
Wakamaru wrote: I loved Biggelsworth vs. Yu'la! Super easy! I usually had Bonkers and Gregarious Grell in as backups, but very rarely had to use them.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Date Keeper
Guide Copy Editor
Pawprint Press Copy Editor
Reading With Leashes Copy Editor
Wearer of Sparkling Blue Editor Cap

Shegrah
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 164
Joined: April 19th, 2015, 12:51 am

Re: Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man Title

Post by Shegrah » June 23rd, 2016, 8:06 am

Sandwalker wrote:All three of my Mr. Bigglesworths are level 1. As I've told Piwa a lot of times, I dislike levelling pets. I believe Bonkers and the Grell are level 1 as well.
If you have the Pandaren Monk from the Blizz store it can also solo Yu'la. I used wowpetbattle.com to do my Celestial Tournament. There were a couple bosses that were harder but if you start with those then if your pets die you don't feel like you have to start from scratch you can just do that one boss over.

I was really scared of the tournament at first too but with this and a little practice (plus a couple backups of the same pets) it got to be pretty routine. It was actually fun to go in and get everything the first time around. I felt like "Oh yeah! That's right I am the Pet Master!" Plus the kitty is too cute to pass up on and the crane and every pet ever!

User avatar
Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
Posts: 449
Joined: April 8th, 2015, 1:51 am
United States of America

Re: Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man Title

Post by Jedikitten » June 23rd, 2016, 1:01 pm

Shegrah wrote:I used wowpetbattle.com to do my Celestial Tournament. There were a couple bosses that were harder but if you start with those then if your pets die you don't feel like you have to start from scratch you can just do that one boss over.
I've used that site as well. Another site I used, esp for when trying for the Elekk achieve, is Murloc Harbor. Murloc Harbor is a little harder to navigate as it is in "blog format" as opposed to WoWpetbattle's nice picture menu type setup. However, both sites are super helpful!
ImageImage
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team

User avatar
Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3158
Joined: April 6th, 2015, 6:20 am
United States of America

Re: Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man Title

Post by Wakamaru » June 23rd, 2016, 2:24 pm

Since everyone else is adding their helpful sources for the tournament...

I used this guild: A Pet Battlers Guide to Defeating the Celestial Tournament and had the easiest time with it. It does require leveling more proper teams, but I wanted to (and eventually did) level all of my pets anyway so that wasn't a concern. For me at least I was fine with extra efforts in leveling to how easily I breezed through the tournament with this guides help.

I've since redone a lot of teams with my own setup since I have a leveled journal - but the guide was super helpful! I definitely recommend it!

......
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Sandwalker
Team Member
Team Member
Posts: 141
Joined: April 25th, 2015, 4:55 pm
New Zealand

Re: Guide: Crazy Cat Lady/Man Title

Post by Sandwalker » June 24th, 2016, 2:59 am

I do have the Pandaren Monk. Would you believe it's also level 1, just like the majority of my pets? :p
Shegrah wrote:If you have the Pandaren Monk from the Blizz store it can also solo Yu'la. I used wowpetbattle.com to do my Celestial Tournament. There were a couple bosses that were harder but if you start with those then if your pets die you don't feel like you have to start from scratch you can just do that one boss over.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Date Keeper
Guide Copy Editor
Pawprint Press Copy Editor
Reading With Leashes Copy Editor
Wearer of Sparkling Blue Editor Cap

Post Reply

Return to “Guides”