!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Guide: Timeless Isle

AzerothAdoptionAgency
Administrator
Administrator

Guide: Timeless Isle

Post by AzerothAdoptionAgency » May 15th, 2015, 6:03 am

TIMELESS ISLE PETS
Purpose
Information about obtaining the many battle pets from the Timeless Isle
Click Here To View This GuideThe link will bring you to the guide, located on our blog.
Please use this thread for any questions or discussion related to the guide.
Author(s): Shegrah | Editor: Sandwalker | Formatted By: Jedikitten | Updated By: Wakamaru Additional Contributors: n/a
Changelog
[+] More Information
05.15.2015 Guide created.
08.10.2016 Guide was migrated to the blog.

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Re: Guide: Timeless Isle

Post by piwakawaka » May 15th, 2015, 6:16 am

Might i just say Brewmaster makes dandelion frolickers easy, my husband has had about 6 drop in the space of two or three days because of ox statue and AoE. Seriously, Brewmasters are awesome. Three clicks to loot everything awesome.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Pawprint Press Manager
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Recruitment Team
Tracking Sheet Manager

Shegrah
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Shegrah » May 15th, 2015, 6:20 am

Wow that's crazy. I grouped with a friend at 90 and healed him while he killed everything for me. The most he ever got was like one and a half clicks to loot everything. I never actually saw one drop. A friend mailed me one because he had a bunch and knew how much I like pets.

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by piwakawaka » May 15th, 2015, 7:10 am

yeah he's op i mean his Brewmaster is ilvl663 and has been around that for the last god knows, but it's not an excessively unobtainable ilvl since he mostly does follower missions. it's just ox statue, spinning crane kick, profit. it's annoying really, because i've not got a single toon that can do that.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Pawprint Press Manager
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Recruitment Team
Tracking Sheet Manager

Irayna
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by Irayna » May 15th, 2015, 8:32 am

Shegrah wrote:Harmonious Porcupette - Sold by "Mistweaver Ku" for 7,500 timeless coins. This pet also requires revered reputation with Emperor Shaohao. Obtaining rep with them is pretty simple you can kill the Yaungol on the island and there is one daily quest. "Mistweaver Ku" is located on the East side of the Celestial Court.
It might be simple, but it's mind numbing. ;)

You know, if I could get diligent on farming these drops/reputation, I'd be so much closer to 600 pets... I can't believe I'm missing 13 of these!

Thanks for a GREAT guide!

Rannegirl

Post by Rannegirl » May 15th, 2015, 10:12 am

piwakawaka15 wrote:Might i just say Brewmaster makes dandelion frolickers easy, my husband has had about 6 drop in the space of two or three days because of ox statue and AoE. Seriously, Brewmasters are awesome. Three clicks to loot everything awesome.
I don't do too shabby on my Shadow Priest farming for the frolicker.

And my bestie has a druid, when she took my lvl 90 out there during this last DMF she grabbed the crystal and AOE'd the sprites. I got all 250 grisly trophies from one session! I was counting up for her and she had no idea what was counting, we got to about 215 and I told her she had to keep going I just needed 10 more, push it. She made the last 10 I needed and then some! So druids are also good, though I don't know her spec. =D RNG being what it is, we only got 1 sprite that go round, but I've gotten 3 in one session before on my SP.
UNGUILDED @ Azeroth Adoption Agency
WCP @ http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Rannegirl

Shegrah
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Shegrah » May 15th, 2015, 11:45 am

For the Harmonious Porcupette I used "Battle Standard of Coordination" and any other rep buffs I could find. I haven't tried it at 100 yet but I know that at 90 a full 5 man group with a tank and healer could steam roll the first area of Yaungol pretty easy. I would be more than happy to help people farm rep when I have time.

solitha
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by solitha » May 16th, 2015, 6:25 am

Does the Battle Standard work? Back in MoP I never saw any change in rep when I tried it.

Shegrah
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Shegrah » May 16th, 2015, 12:33 pm

I used it in MoP and it did work. It does 15% rep so depending on oh much rep you get for killing something you might not always see it. They can't give you half of a reputation point so every other one would give you an extra rep point. If you happen to be killing things that only give 5 rep or 1 rep per kill you may have a kill a few before you get extra rep. You also have to stay close to it to get the rep so if you play a melee chara you my be out distancing it before you get every much rep. For the Yaungol specifically I would drop it in the middle of an area where a lot of them spawned and then waited until the tank pulled them back close to the Standard (we happened to be in the same guild so we both got extra rep for it).

Since then I have used it to help with Arakkoa rep and it worked then too.

missmarymac

Post by missmarymac » May 22nd, 2015, 1:21 am

I've been trying to get Ruby Droplet for sooooooo long! My fishing level is up to over 600 now, thanks to farming for the pet up at the lake. Soooooo frustrating!

Shegrah
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Shegrah » May 22nd, 2015, 9:06 am

If the Ruby Droplet is the only pet you need it might be worth it to leave an alt up by the lake. That way you can just long in and check for it every now and then. It might cut back on the frustration some.

solitha
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by solitha » May 25th, 2015, 2:30 am

I highly suggest Silver Dragon addon, plus something else to do. I'll read or something while sitting by the lake, and let my addon yell at me when the rare spawns, just tapping the space bar at irregular times or when I notice I've sat down AFK.

Return to “Guides”