!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Hi All

Shifty

Hi All

Post by Shifty » July 31st, 2015, 12:34 am

Have missed you guys.

When I left my health was going down I was in the hospital for a few weeks, when I got out I made the decision to devote my time to family and doing everything I could to control the aspects of my health I had control over. I improved for a few months and really enjoyed the beginning of my summer.
My oldest daughter who is off to college in a couple months kinda took over my account. This is why I have dissappeared off of your bnet flists, she was getting messages regularly thinking it was me. heh.

The last few months my health has started slipping again, and it is at the point where I am now listed on the liver transplant list here in Ontario. My latest bloodwork shows I have a 19 percent chance of death in the next 3 months and that will continue to rise at a rate we arent sure of yet.
They are hoping to get me transplanted in the next 6 months because of how my deterioration has escalated since January. So from now until transplant time I have to kind of sit at home and wait for the call that could come anytime and I have to be ready to get to the hospital within the hour.

All that being said, I havent had much energy to do anything but sit in front of the computer again, so I had the urge to buy 30 days of game time since it gave me the option to buy the game time with gold. I popped into the various guilds to say hello, but noone was around. So figured I would post on here to say hello. Miss chatting with you guys Rusti and Waka especially you guys are great peoples.

I will be poking my nose around a bit more, since I am relegated to resting alot. I will try and throw more pets your way as I really enjoyed the farming when I was healthier.

Anyways, I hope you are all doing well, Im so glad AAA is thriving, it was such a great concept, and I know personally it really helped my personal collection. I am sure over the next few weeks.

Cheers,
Shifty

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Re: Hi All

Post by piwakawaka » July 31st, 2015, 3:41 am

SHIFTY!! *hugs* oh my god! it's wonderful to hear from you again! I wish it were for better reasons. A lot of our Team has limited hours they're available at the minute unfortunately, I'm on and off PA and A3 fairly consistently though since two of my main toons have been brought over to the guilds. If i see you on I'll be sure to say hi. I'll send the others over here as well. I know Rusti and Waka will be pleased to see you again. I'll send you all the luck and fairy dust I can find too. *hugs*
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Pawprint Press Manager
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Recruitment Team
Tracking Sheet Manager

Irayna
Superstar
Superstar
United States of America

Post by Irayna » July 31st, 2015, 8:08 am

Happy to see you Shifty! Sending good vibes your way.

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Post by Jedikitten » July 31st, 2015, 12:50 pm

Shifty, good to hear from you! Sending thoughts and prayers your way!
ImageImage
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team

Sandwalker
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by Sandwalker » August 2nd, 2015, 12:36 am

I've never met you, though I've had a toon in each of PA and A3 for the last few months. I've been a staff member for only a few days. However, I'd feel bad for not offering some good wishes for your future recovery. So, here are some. *proffers a bag of good wishes, which sparkle slightly in the sunlight*
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Date Keeper
Guide Copy Editor
Pawprint Press Copy Editor
Reading With Leashes Copy Editor
Wearer of Sparkling Blue Editor Cap

Rusti
Founder
Founder
United States of America

Post by Rusti » August 2nd, 2015, 12:26 pm

SHIFTY! *tackle hugs* I am so happy to see you! I am sorry to hear that your health has no gotten better. Things here have been busy but a steady sort of busy. Waka is a workaholic like always (SOMETHING THAT WE LOVE WAKA!)

Don't hesitate to catch me in game. I would love to chat with you! <3

Rannegirl

Post by Rannegirl » August 2nd, 2015, 11:18 pm

I never really got to know you before you had to leave Shifty, but I've heard so many good things about you! Gentle hugs and sending light your way. *smile*
UNGUILDED @ Azeroth Adoption Agency
WCP @ http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Rannegirl

Return to “Real World”