!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

my real life critters turned beast

Windedwolf81
United States of America

my real life critters turned beast

Post by Windedwolf81 » October 27th, 2015, 12:43 am

so one of my cute and loving fur baby decided he was going to spray for some reason and well decided my brand new 2 month old gaming computer (1800) would be the perfect spot to spray showing me how much he loves me. So now said computer won't turn on as he got some of the urine in the computer. So mommy has lovingly tried not to KILL HIM. and still loves him even though now she is limited to wow cause she has to share her husbands computer till she has the money to rebuild hers. So short news i will try to be around but its tough one computer two gamers haha. Little said brat is sleeping on my desk too just quiet as can be. sigh he's lucky i love him.

flameflash
United States of America

Re: my real life critters turned beast

Post by flameflash » October 28th, 2015, 4:01 pm

Oh no!

I take it everything seeped in badly? A bit of a rice bath on some of the parts help perhaps or are too many components ruined?

Hopefully he decides to not do this to the replacement as well...
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Forum Moderator
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Sister Guild (Petoholics Anonymous) Manager

Astrae
Canada

Post by Astrae » October 28th, 2015, 6:15 pm

Wow! That is brutal! Have you considered spaying/neutering? Or if your cat is already- what could be stressing them out?

Windedwolf81
United States of America

Post by Windedwolf81 » October 29th, 2015, 12:16 am

my brother still has to look at it. from what i can see he might have just gotten the graphic card and maybe power supply. not 100% sure i'm going based on what little visual i have.
well here is hoping he doesn't do it again. i'm trying to figure out best way to keep him from doing it again. cover tower up with a blanket when i'm not around is an option. he is fixed. he is 11 years old. i'm sure something is stressing him. working on figuring it out. guess i did cause he hasn't sprayed in almost 2 weeks now. its been a rough year for the three fur balls and me. two moves in less then 6 months. moved once last September my mother came to live with us and it was stressful. she was 51 had dementia and then died in jan. moved again in march. one of my other cats who is seven needs meds twice a day. she is having lung issues. in his mind she might be getting more attention. i have been working a lot and i don't think my husband gives him as much attention as i usually do. he's kinda of more my cat. it could be anything. i already ruled out medical he went to the vet. so here's hoping he stops and well here's hoping to a less stressful year right.

Return to “General Discussion”