!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Hobbies!

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Hobbies!

Post by Wakamaru » June 3rd, 2015, 2:52 am

Hey Everyone!

I have talked to quite a number of you over the course of this project about our various hobbies and so many of us have so much in common! Not to mention many more hobbies I'm sure that we didn't get to chat about. As such, I wanted to create a place where we could discuss them, share ideas, share your favorite patterns, share projects you've made, and so on!

Don't be shy, dive right in :)

Thank You!
Wakamaru

Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin
Social Media Manager

Drinkinstien

Re: Hobbies!

Post by Drinkinstien » September 13th, 2015, 9:44 pm

Well I seen everyone really jumped on the band wagon here! LOL Well as you may be able to tell from my picture I like motorcycles. I ride a 1995 Dyna Wide Glide Harley. I am a techno junkie, I have been building my own computers for over 20 years, my kids call my computer the NASA Command center. My center monitor is a 32 inch flatscreen hd tv, the ones on each side are 22 inch hd monitors. It was top of the line when I built it in 2011now it is outdated and time to build a new one! I am a amateur photographer. I was a mechanic for years and I am good with my hands. I fish and boat. I love movies. I live out in the boonies in Oklahoma and I love it, so peaceful and quite except when we shoot off our guns. Yes we all own and carry guns. I carry during and off work. I am a Bail Enforcer and Private Investigator and a former Marine among other things. Right now My wife, one daughter, and one son plays WoW. All I can think of at the moment will add more later if I think of anything else.
Drinkinstien @ Azeroth Adoption Agency
WCP @ http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/pro ... nkinstien/

Return to “Hobbies”