!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Timewalking Badges!

flameflash
United States of America

Timewalking Badges!

Post by flameflash » January 12th, 2017, 11:35 am

As of 7.1.5 you can now buy pets with Timewalking badges when the Mists vendor goes live in early March.

Well, to save up for it there are multiple strategies you can employ.

My personal strat is to run every character eligible for TW once through. Yes, this ignores the event's "run 5" quest but it scores you a healthy 500 badges for every character.

Depending on your time and the amount of alts you have, it means you can rack up 1500 TW badges between now and when the Mists event hits (counting the Mists event). You're then only 700 away from getting your pets!

Don't despair if you don't get enough badges for the pets the first time the vendor shows up, just save them up, and hit it next time.

If you haven't been running TW, there are quite a few great transmog, rep tokens, mounts, and toys you can buy from the vendors of the various era events too.

I think the best way to organize when you're available is to remember to hop on Discord. Alliance side I have multiple characters who will be able to help you queue faster for TW and if we have a mostly A3 group I'll happily heal or tank it so we could maybe get a couple done and take it a little slower than the sprints through that I see when queueing solo.

Horde side I have two characters who can queue. I'm a very green demon hunter tank, but I'd gladly switch specs to that if it's a mostly A3 group or else bring along my mage.

Remember, as long as you outlevel the content by one level, you can run timewalking on any character.

Wrath is coming up, so any character 81+ will be able to queue for it! Run it on 3-4 characters and you already can buy the toys on those and save up for the pets on two others. :D
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Forum Moderator
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Sister Guild (Petoholics Anonymous) Manager

Return to “Looking For Group”