!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Repping with Leashes Request Sticky [mount edition]

Sandwalker
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Repping with Leashes Request Sticky [mount edition]

Post by Sandwalker » June 11th, 2016, 3:33 pm

Hey A3ers!

If you have a particular mount reputation grind you would like us to cover in our Reading with Leashes Repping with Leashes blog article let us know here!

Sandwalker
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Date Keeper
Guide Copy Editor
Pawprint Press Copy Editor
Reading With Leashes Copy Editor
Wearer of Sparkling Blue Editor Cap

Shegrah

Re: Repping with Leashes Request Sticky [mount edition]

Post by Shegrah » June 11th, 2016, 8:59 pm

The Netherwing Drakes would be a good one. I know I had most of my rep before I found out about the eggs. That would have helped me a ton back then.

Sandwalker
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by Sandwalker » June 11th, 2016, 11:22 pm

That was a horrible grind; I tended to save it for the week of the Faire, and use the rep buff. If one does the Black Temple attunement, and gets the trinket that teleports the player to the Temple, then that saves a /lot/ of travel time as well.
Shegrah wrote:The Netherwing Drakes would be a good one. I know I had most of my rep before I found out about the eggs. That would have helped me a ton back then.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Date Keeper
Guide Copy Editor

Shegrah

Post by Shegrah » June 12th, 2016, 7:49 am

I did my rep grind on a low pop server before it got merged with a bunch of others and before cross realm servers. Once I found out about the eggs it was easy to get 5 or more a day because no one was out there getting the rep. I didn't find out about the teleport until way after I was done with the rep. But at least the teleport helped a ton with my pet runs of Black Temple.

Sandwalker
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by Sandwalker » June 12th, 2016, 7:53 am

I went there more for finishing the rep grind with the Ashtongue faction, and attempting to get both Warglaives of Azzinoth. So far, I have three sets, and half of another.

1-3 eggs also drop off Netherspite, the dragon boss near the top of Karazhan. They were added to his loot table sometime in MoP.
Shegrah wrote:I did my rep grind on a low pop server before it got merged with a bunch of others and before cross realm servers. Once I found out about the eggs it was easy to get 5 or more a day because no one was out there getting the rep. I didn't find out about the teleport until way after I was done with the rep. But at least the teleport helped a ton with my pet runs of Black Temple.
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Date Keeper
Guide Copy Editor

Return to “Reading with Leashes Blog Discussions”