!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Newsletter November 6: Blizzcon In Brief

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Newsletter November 6: Blizzcon In Brief

Post by piwakawaka » November 6th, 2018, 4:16 am

November 2018
Year 4, Issue 45

Hello, Readers.

Blizzcon has come and gone, and while it hasn't been the best year for announcements for anything, there is still a decent bit to be excited for. There is a release date for WoW Classic and Warcraft 3 is getting remastered. The new charity pet is out, and Blizzard have picked a rather different charity to their usual ones.

I toddled around in the Classic demo for a while, and while I do wish I could go to Thousand Needles and see it properly, I am strongly reminded why I had so much trouble with hunters when I very first started playing. Not having the right food for your pet is an absolute pig. On the other hand, I was able to get screenshots of old places that I've been to, and probably screenshotted but lost so many years ago.

I hope you all have a good week.

Piwakawaka

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Re: Newsletter November 6: Blizzcon In Brief

Post by piwakawaka » November 6th, 2018, 4:17 am

A3's Anniversary
It's A Party!

The A3 anniversary preparations have officially begun! Prizes and giveaways this year will vary as they did last year, including pets, mounts, toys, rare items, and more. The deadline for all contributions will be November 15th. Any sponsored items will need to be held on the Bladefist server, or a digital code. If you are interested in helping farm or sponsor goodies for the anniversary celebrations please contact Wakamaru via private message on the A3 forum.
Support Code.org by Bringing Whomper Home!
Introducing an adventurous new pet with an especially curious nature—Whomper the baby yeti! When you adopt him in-game or in his plushie form, you’ll be helping Code.org® boost its mission to expand computer science education around the world.

As a part of Blizzard Entertainment’s ongoing quest to empower youth through STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, mathematics) education, we’re teaming up with Code.org for this year’s charity pet campaign.

When you purchase the in-game pet by December 31, 2018 either in the Blizzard Shop or from the in-game shop, we’ll donate 100% of the purchase price* to Code.org.

You can learn all about Whomper and his charity plush here.
2018 Pumpkin Contest Winners
The winners of this year's pumpkin-carving contest have been chosen -- and they're monstrously spectacular. We'd like to thank everyone who participated this year, and we can't wait to see your mad scientist skills in action again next time around. Check out all of the creepy, incredible, and creative winning pumpkins here
Lok’tar Ogar! Warcraft III: Reforged Announced at BlizzCon
Prepare to relive the epic adventure that laid the foundation for Azeroth’s most epic stories. Today at BlizzCon, Blizzard Entertainment announced Warcraft III: Reforged, a meticulous remake of the groundbreaking 2002 real-time strategy classic Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its expansion Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

You can check out the full blog post here or you can find more details about the game at playwarcraft3.com

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by piwakawaka » November 6th, 2018, 4:17 am

Reading With Leashes
Random Reads!
Have you checked out these awesome blog posts?
GUIDES!
Check out these great guides!
Is there a tamer you just can't seem to beat? A pet you want to know more about?
Be sure to let us know what you'd like to see covered via the blog forum post or by sending Jedikitten a PM!
Photos Of The Week

Featured this Week
@Jedikitten

Want to see your photo here? Send us selfies or screenshots of you and your getting achievements, finding new pets, or just out and about having fun!

Submit Screenshot
#A3pix
Twitter
Forum Thread
Private Message
A3 Forum Games
A3 has a number of forum games going for members to participate in. Members are also encouraged to start any new forum games they have ideas for. Head over to our new Games forum and jump in!

This Week's Crossword Puzzle

Last Week's Answers

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by piwakawaka » November 6th, 2018, 4:18 am

Thank You
Thank you to everyone to contributed to this week's newsletter!

Piwakawaka (editor/contributor)
Jedikitten (formatting/contributor)
Sandwalker (copy editor/contributor)
Wakamaru (contributor)

A special 'Thank You' to Wakamaru for creating this week's Pawprint Press header!
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Pawprint Press Manager
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Recruitment Team
Tracking Sheet Manager

Return to “Weekly Newsletter; Pawprint Press”