!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

SpiceWitch/Makanara's Letter

SpiceWitch
United States of America

SpiceWitch/Makanara's Letter

Post by SpiceWitch » December 7th, 2018, 1:38 pm

Dear Greatfather Winter,

I hope that this year finds you well! As always, I'm awaiting your arrival with milk and cookies. I can't wait to see Metzen again!

This year has been absolutely amazing for me. You might recall that I met a most wonderful human paladin last year. We've continued our adventures across Azeroth with one another, and have fallen more and more deeply in love. I proposed earlier this year, and he said yes!! We plan to marry in the gazebo behind Stormwind Cathedral next spring. We're making the Feast of Winter Veil our own special holiday, and will be opening our presents together under the tree in Ironforge <3

I've done my best to gather as many furry, scaly, feathered, bony, and in general adorable pets as possible and take good care of them. My home in Pandaria is swarming with adorable little ones, and I love each and every one! However, there is one pet that I've yet to be able to find, and I know she needs a good home.

So this year for Winter Veil, I'm asking for your help in adopting a Nightsaber Cub. I've been looking for her for years but have never had any luck. I promise to give her the best and most loving home possible. She can curl up on my pillow at night; I'll give her fresh meat and milk every day; the tummy rubs and ear scritches will never run out. She can play with Mischief and all the other kitties! Having her would make my dream come true.

While a Nightsaber Cub is my dearest wish, there are a few other furry friends that I would love to be able to add to my family. So here is the rest of my list:

Poda <3 :gift:
Restored Revenant
Muskflank Calfling
Snort <3
Mechanopeep :gift:
Dig Rat :gift:
Baby Crawg <3
Child of Jani
Kovok
Giant Sewer Rat
Gearspring Hopper
Sneaky Marmot
Seabreeze Bumblebee
Poro
Magical Crawdad
Cap'n Crackers
Cenarion Hatchling
Lil' K.T. (I traded you to a friend once, and I have missed you ever since, Xykon <3 )

Much love to you, and I'll see you at Winter Veil,
Makanara
Last edited by SpiceWitch on December 9th, 2018, 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Beautrix
United States of America

Re: SpiceWitch/Makanara's Letter

Post by Beautrix » December 7th, 2018, 5:58 pm

Great Father Winter thinks you definitely deserve a cute little ferret to call your own.

SpiceWitch
United States of America

Post by SpiceWitch » December 7th, 2018, 8:04 pm

!!! Thank you so much Beautrix! I would love an adorable ferret <3
I'm terribly sorry, I'm new to these forums. Do you need me to create a character on your realm? Not totally sure how this works

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Post by Jedikitten » December 7th, 2018, 8:09 pm

SpiceWitch wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 8:04 pm
!!! Thank you so much Beautrix! I would love an adorable ferret <3
I'm terribly sorry, I'm new to these forums. Do you need me to create a character on your realm? Not totally sure how this works

Hi there @SpiceWitch . Check out the "Request Membership" section. You can post an application there and we can get you added into the Azeroth Adoption Agency guild in-game. :)
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team
ImageImage

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator