!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Membership request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Riffanhash
Australia

Membership request

Post by Riffanhash » December 9th, 2018, 6:48 am

Greetings and salutations,

-------------------------------
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• BattleTag:
• Bladefist Character Name: Riffanhash
• Name + Realm Of Your Main: Riffanhash, Earthern Ring
• Typical Play Schedule: All over the shop! I'm a 24/7 shift worker IRL, so my playtimes have as much RNG as my pet battles.
• How Did You Hear About Us? WarcraftPets post.

GETTING TO KNOW YOU
• How long have you played WoW? I've had a few incarnations on WoW! My first run was vanilla flavoured, from 2004-2007 as a fairly dedicated raider. Glory days. I came back for some frozen WotLK goodness and played til the early days of Cata, then retired again. The launch of Battle for Azeroth lured me back for "just 30 days"... but I'm having so much fun in Act 3 I'm staying.
• What's your favorite pet? (Just one? ) My first, the Emerald Whelpling. I farmed him back in my early days as a quite pathetically geared warlock, having seen another player with him and immediately fixating on the thought: I must have one. Thottbot directed me to Swamp of Sorrows. Every day, for WEEKS on end, I would mount up on my Felsteed and gallop outside Orgrimmar to the zeppelin tower, fly to Grom'grol, catch my connection to Stonard, gallop west, and commence the tedious process of burning down whelplings, whelplings and more whelplings. It's still the longest farm I've ever done. After that, he accompanied me EVERYWHERE. Raids, weddings, fishing trips, scourgestone grinding... little Emerald whelpling with his little tubby belly and improbably strong wings came too.
• How did you get started collecting vanity pets/battle pets? See above! I started collecting after that, even though a certain green dragonkin tended to hog the limelight. (Interestingly, after that drawn out grind, when I went to procure a Dark Whelpling from the Badlands it dropped on my 2nd kill.) Pre-pet tab, it was actually my banker who deserved a 'Zookeeper' title! While previously pets were a side hobby, these days they're my main game.
• Tells us something about yourself! My RL favourite pet, General Martok, has won a pet battle or two on my behalf whilst walking over the keyboard. Meow.
⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍⚍

OzinLA
Team Member
Team Member
Australia

Re: Membership request

Post by OzinLA » December 9th, 2018, 8:27 am

Hi @Riffanhash be on the lookout for a bnet request from Telopea (me). You may also receive requests from the other recruiters - Flameflash, Jedikitten & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

Oz
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoptions: Stocking
Assistant Guide Manager
Recruitment Team

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Re: Membership request  [INVITE COMPLETE]

Post by Jedikitten » December 9th, 2018, 2:40 pm

Hi there @Riffanhash!

Btag request sent from Jedikitten. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Flameflash, OzinLA, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours of the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

~Jedi c:
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team
ImageImage

Return to “☺ Request Membership ☺”