!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Question About Anubisath Idol

Nekuder
Canada

Question About Anubisath Idol

Post by Nekuder » May 17th, 2019, 1:38 pm

So today, I was using my Anubisath Idol to help level some low level pets like I always do. Had to run to the store for a quick run so I let my daughter keep playing with the pets ... big mistake. Some how she lost my Idol. She says she don't know what happened to it ... I checked the vendors and it's not something listed in the buy back list ... it's just gone.

So, I went to try and get another one ... went through four characters with no luck. Question is ... I have farmed this place a great deal before and never got another Idol ... is there some kind of limit that would stop me from getting another drop? Or will I get another one eventually? I know there are some pets you can only get one drop. Thanks for any info.

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Re: Question About Anubisath Idol

Post by Jedikitten » May 17th, 2019, 3:19 pm

@Nekuder have you tried using the Item Restoration? If she accidentally deleted/destroyed it, you might be able to get it back that way. https://us.battle.net/support/en/restoration
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team
ImageImage

Anks
Canada

Post by Anks » May 17th, 2019, 3:40 pm

You can get him more than once but don’t know the exact drop rate of him if jedikittens restore does not work, also check you bags in case it got caged or dm me I have a second one kicking around someplace if the rng gods are not good to you

Nekuder
Canada

Post by Nekuder » May 20th, 2019, 10:53 am

Never knew about the item restoration thing ... pretty awesome ... but unfortunately, it doesn't appear to be there. Checked every character, all banks, & guild bank. Tomorrow the raid resets, I'll try again. thanks very much for the suggestions.

Nekuder
Canada

Post by Nekuder » May 21st, 2019, 6:27 pm

Got my drop today. Thanks for all the advice and offers.

Return to “General Discussion”