!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Blackrock to Bladefist

Nekuder
Canada

Blackrock to Bladefist

Post by Nekuder » August 10th, 2019, 5:01 pm

Good day peeps. I can't find any way of transfering gold from one server to another, so I am looking for a trade partner if possible. I would like to get 1000 gold on Bladefist in exchange for 1000 gold on Blackrock. I'm looking to upgrade all of my bags and bank slots on Bladefist so I can start leveling my character there. Totally willing to send the gold first so you can collect and verify before trade. Thanks for reading, appreciate your time.

PS - If this is not allowed here, please just delete it.

Wakamaru
Administrator
Administrator
United States of America

Re: Blackrock to Bladefist

Post by Wakamaru » August 10th, 2019, 9:46 pm

Nekuder wrote:
August 10th, 2019, 5:01 pm
Good day peeps. I can't find any way of transfering gold from one server to another, so I am looking for a trade partner if possible. I would like to get 1000 gold on Bladefist in exchange for 1000 gold on Blackrock. I'm looking to upgrade all of my bags and bank slots on Bladefist so I can start leveling my character there. Totally willing to send the gold first so you can collect and verify before trade. Thanks for reading, appreciate your time.

PS - If this is not allowed here, please just delete it.
The only way to "transfer" gold server to server would be to cage and sell pets.

I can send you the 1k gold on bladefist though. I don't have a toon on Blackrock but if you want to spend that 1k on some cheap BfA pets for the A3 bank that would be fine, too. :P

I'll send the gold to your A3 toon later this evening.

Thanks,
Waka
Community Leader
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Forum Management
Adoptions: Inventory
Community Manager/Leader
Event Creation/Management
Pawprint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Contributor / Admin
Site Admin