!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Newsletter September 9: Congratulations To Our New Superstars!

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Newsletter September 9: Congratulations To Our New Superstars!

Post by piwakawaka » September 9th, 2019, 4:52 am

September 2019
Year 5, Issue 35

Hello, Readers.

I'm feeling proud of myself; this last week I got the 9-letter word for Sandy's Target puzzle. He's very tricky with his puzzles so that I could figure it out is pretty awesome.

There's not a lot of news this week, although it is our great pleasure to announce some new superstars who are a delight to have in the community. We're also putting out a reminder about options for posting screenshots. With Classic not having Twitter integration, we figure we should give a bit of visabilty to our forum thread and Discord screenshots channel. We find especially with the forum thread, people don't always remember it exists, so if you have some cool Classic screenshots, make sure you follow the link in the article and go share them with us!

I hope you all have a good week!

Piwakawaka

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Re: Newsletter September 9: Congratulations To Our New Superstars!

Post by piwakawaka » September 9th, 2019, 4:52 am

A3 Superstars!
Congratulations to our newest Superstars! We wanted to take a moment to personally thank and acknowledge some of our stand-out members for their commitment to the Azeroth Adoption Agency community. So long as conscientious people like them continue to lend a hand, this project will continue to grow and help more collectors! Members like these help to ensure that our community continues to grow in quality and not just quantity. Although all members help the community in their own way - very few members rise to the level of a Superstar. Each of these people has contributed whole heartedly to A3, and we all appreciate their enthusiasm, kindness, and support.

Congratulations & Thank You!

@Anks3
@Kastriia
@Giamiabia
Classic Screenshots
With so many of you trying out classic I'm sure you're all getting awesome screenshots of things you remember and things you forgot. If you want to share these, don't forget we have both a forum thread and our screenshots discord channel where you can share your screenshots. Remember, if you're sharing pictures in the discord channel, include the #A3Pix tag so your pictures can be found easier!

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by piwakawaka » September 9th, 2019, 4:53 am

Reading With Leashes
Guides!
Have you checked out these guides?
Random Reads!
Check out these other awesome posts!
Is there a tamer you just can't seem to beat? A pet you want to know more about?
Be sure to let us know what you'd like to see covered via the blog forum post or by sending Jedikitten a PM!
Photos Of The Week

Featured this week:
@Flameflash, @Piwakawaka and @Sandwalker

Want to see your photo here? Send us selfies or screenshots of you and your getting achievements, finding new pets, or just out and about having fun!

Submit Screenshot
#A3pix
Twitter
Forum Thread
Private Message
A3 Forum Games
4 Word Story Time
:books:
Play Game
Hurt and Heal
:crossed_swords:
Play Game
Level That Pet
:chart_with_upwards_trend:
Play Game
Movie Connections
:movie_camera:
Play Game
Name That Pet
:dog2:
Play Game
Pet Scramble
:question:
Play Game
Pokemon Go CP #s
:mouse:
Play Game
Who Am I
:spy:
Play Game
Warcraft Puns
:drum:
Play Game

This Week's Puzzle
Puzzle #6

Last Week's Answers

Sandwalker found 20 words:

gory, got, goy, group, port, pot, pour, pro, PURGATORY, roar, rot, taro, tog, top, tor, tory, tour, toy, troy, your

piwakawaka
Team Member
Team Member
New Zealand

Post by piwakawaka » September 9th, 2019, 4:54 am

Thank You
Thank you to everyone to contributed to this week's newsletter!

Piwakawaka (editor/contributor)
Jedikitten (formatting/contributor)
Sandwalker (copy editor/contributor)
Wakamaru (contributor)

A special 'Thank You' to Wakamaru for creating this week's Pawprint Press header!
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Pawprint Press Manager
Reading With Leashes Contributor
Recruitment Team
Tracking Sheet Manager

Return to “Weekly Newsletter; Pawprint Press”