!! REMINDER !!
Official communication will be done over the forum - not in game. Check your Private Messages.

Request membership

Nyx1994
United States of America

Request membership

Post by Nyx1994 » May 11th, 2020, 4:36 pm

• BattleTag: EyeOfHorus#1780
• Bladefist Character Name:BankManager
• Name + Realm Of Your Main: (level 20+)Malygos HenchMen
• Typical Play Schedule: usually 8-10 am through all day
• How Did You Hear About Us? A guildmate in game

-------------------------------
GETTING TO KNOW YOU
-------------------------------
• How long have you played WoW? off and on when i could afford it, so realistically not long usually a month or so a year, i have stable income now so ill be more proactive
• What's your favorite pet? in-game? i like anything that looks cute or cool really
• How did you get started collecting vanity pets/battle pets? Wanted to expand my collection and earn achievments and help pass the time
• Tells us something about yourself!i love to cook and read and go for walks and making people laugh, my favorite color is neon green

OzinLA
Team Member
Team Member
Australia

Re: Request membership

Post by OzinLA » May 11th, 2020, 9:11 pm

Hi @Nyx1994

Be on the lookout for a bnet request from Telopea (me). You may also receive requests from the other recruiters - Jedikitten, Flameflash, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours in the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

Oz
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoptions: Stocking
Assistant Guide Manager
Recruitment Team

Jedikitten
Team Member
Team Member
United States of America

Re: Request membership

Post by Jedikitten » May 13th, 2020, 2:06 pm

Hi @Nyx1994 !

Btag request sent from Jedikitten. Please be advised you may also receive requests from Flameflash, OzinLA, & Piwakawaka. This allows us to cover more hours of the day giving you a better chance to get into the guild quickly! We remove Btags once the invite is completed (must make room for more people).

Thanks!
~Jedi c:
Team Member
[+] A3 Responsibilities
Adoption Request Checker
Guide Forum Manager
PawPrint Press Contributor
Reading With Leashes Manager
Recruitment Team
Social Media Team

Return to “☺ Request Membership ☺”